socialized healthcare

rickyb

Hope he gets better!
thanks and we dont think it was heart problems because they hooked him up right away and it was normal.

my dad needs a better diet though, he is just asking for cancer with all the added sugar he eats.

he was pleased with the doctor and nurse. he left around 1am. i will ask what was done in the span of 8 hours.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
thanks and we dont think it was heart problems because they hooked him up right away and it was normal.

my dad needs a better diet though, he is just asking for cancer with all the added sugar he eats.

he was pleased with the doctor and nurse. he left around 1am. i will ask what was done in the span of 8 hours.
Nurse Goodbody?

001B269D-94C7-4DDD-A406-E147A5E9690A.jpeg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You didn't go to the hospital while he was there????

El Correcto

god is dead

Filing government paper work for $60,000 worth of medical waste due to heart burn.

Box Ox

Glad he seems OK. We :censored2: around with each other on here for entertainment purposes but I always hope everyone here and their family members are healthy and enjoying life as best they can.