Sound of Freedom movie shows the evil of liberals and LGBTQs

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
So you go on and on about having money but a guy who has been successful in tv and movies which his net worth reflects is somehow not to be trusted? Tell me something, do you research all movies for clues as to who is backing them and if they say the right things in your opinion in their personal lives before you will part with the price of admission? You don't ever go to a movie just because the commercial looked interesting? For the life of me I don't get why a movie about international sex trafficking which sheds light on the kidnapping and sexual abuse of children is so offensive to you? It's got an appeal to the Christian Right and that's enough for you to condemn it apparently.
Because bigoted pedophiles don’t go to movies that cast them in a negative light.

bacha29

So you go on and on about having money but a guy who has been successful in tv and movies which his net worth reflects is somehow not to be trusted? Tell me something, do you research all movies for clues as to who is backing them and if they say the right things in your opinion in their personal lives before you will part with the price of admission? You don't ever go to a movie just because the commercial looked interesting? For the life of me I don't get why a movie about international sex trafficking which sheds light on the kidnapping and sexual abuse of children is so offensive to you? It's got an appeal to the Christian Right and that's enough for you to condemn it apparently.
Information regarding the upcoming summer and fall movie releases are widely published. I look to see what's coming and I study the trailer the plot the cast. the director and the studio backing the production to decide what I want to see. In fact I just came back from seeing Oppenheimer and it was everything the critics said it would be. Historically accurate and in line with Kai Bird's biography of J Robert Oppenheimer. Using professional guidance to help make my motion picture viewing decisions rather than conspiracy theory rumors has served me well.

When it comes to matters of personal faith my position is a simple one. When a person is bringing a so called "message of faith" if the messenger isn't living the message he won't have my attention for long. In fact this AM I went to the nursing home to see my brother, as a devout a Christian man as you could find anywhere. Somebody had brought in and placed on his tray a Gideon bible. He said to me...."get that thing out of here". Not surprising because the two of his knew a couple of now deceased Gideon's. Both were classic messenger's who never lived the message they were peddling.

vantexan

Information regarding the upcoming summer and fall movie releases are widely published. I look to see what's coming and I study the trailer the plot the cast. the director and the studio backing the production to decide what I want to see. In fact I just came back from seeing Oppenheimer and it was everything the critics said it would be. Historically accurate and in line with Kai Bird's biography of J Robert Oppenheimer. Using professional guidance to help make my motion picture viewing decisions rather than conspiracy theory rumors has served me well.

When it comes to matters of personal faith my position is a simple one. When a person is bringing a so called "message of faith" if the messenger isn't living the message he won't have my attention for long. In fact this AM I went to the nursing home to see my brother, as a devout a Christian man as you could find anywhere. Somebody had brought in and placed on his tray a Gideon bible. He said to me...."get that thing out of here". Not surprising because the two of his knew a couple of now deceased Gideon's. Both were classic messenger's who never lived the message they were peddling.
So in your estimation any information about international sex trafficking, brought to you by a former Homeland Security agent who investigated such trafficking, is just conspiracy theories?

bacha29

So in your estimation any information about international sex trafficking, brought to you by a former Homeland Security agent who investigated such trafficking, is just conspiracy theories?
Wrong. it's about the for profit fictionalization of a major international criminal activity. So tell me, just exactly what has Angel Studios done to combat the crime....aside from making money off it

And Ballard's so called Operation Underground Railroad? It took in 42 million in donations but spent only 31 million on child sex trafficking intervention that it can prove. So what happened to the other 11 million? Administrative expenses? 26% of revenues ?

vantexan

Wrong. it's about the for profit fictionalization of a major international criminal activity. So tell me, just exactly what has Angel Studios done to combat the crime....aside from making money off it

And Ballard's so called Operation Underground Railroad? It took in 42 million in donations but spent only 31 million on child sex trafficking intervention that it can prove. So what happened to the other 11 million? Administrative expenses? 26% of revenues ?
Have you never seen "The Untouchables?" "The Godfather?" "Serpico?" The list is endless.

Are you of the opinion that the public can't be informed about a major crisis through movies?

I have no idea what Ballard spent on what. What I do know is I was entertained by a suspenseful movie that shed light on how huge a problem sex trafficking of children is. That it has been popular with conservatives is what gets under your skin. Everything, literally everything, that conservatives embrace must be attacked by you.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

You hate Christians.
You've made that clear.

The Chosen has had a lot of success spreading the gospel. That's the reason you hate angel studios and it's the reason you're ranting about this movie they released.

The only thing you care about is disparaging Christians, even if it makes you look kind of like you're against stopping pedos.

bacha29

Have you never seen "The Untouchables?" "The Godfather?" "Serpico?" The list is endless.

Are you of the opinion that the public can't be informed about a major crisis through movies?

I have no idea what Ballard spent on what. What I do know is I was entertained by a suspenseful movie that shed light on how huge a problem sex trafficking of children is. That it has been popular with conservatives is what gets under your skin. Everything, literally everything, that conservatives embrace must be attacked by you.
Were they looking for insightful discourse regarding child sex trafficking? There are many sources of information regarding the nature and scale of the activity that has been public information for decades? Do conservatives first have to be thoroughly entertained by the problem before they'll do something about the problem? The issue of international child sex trafficking and how to combat it has been in the public policy arena for decades.

Does it first require a grand cinematic event to get the attention of conservatives? Certainly looks that way.
And BTW, Ballard resigned from his OUR just days before the release of his movie when questions were raised regarding what happened to all that money his operation received.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This is why Bacha hates Christians BTW:

my father was both a Sunday School superintendent a bible reading professing Christian as well as a compulsive wife beater who turned his kids into procreated farm slaves from the time they could walk and in an effort to better assure himself of a secure retirement filed for divorce after 40 years of marriage and tried to have my mother evicted from the property.

vantexan

Were they looking for insightful discourse regarding child sex trafficking? There are many sources of information regarding the nature and scale of the activity that has been public information for decades? Do conservatives first have to be thoroughly entertained by the problem before they'll do something about the problem? The issue of international child sex trafficking and how to combat it has been in the public policy arena for decades.

Does it first require a grand cinematic event to get the attention of conservatives? Certainly looks that way.
And BTW, Ballard resigned from his OUR just days before the release of his movie when questions were raised regarding what happened to all that money his operation received.
Can you name another movie, documentary, government decree, whatever, that has had as much impact on the subject in such a short time? Don't know what you look at but other than a few segments on "60 Minutes" and "20/20" I don't recall much of anything about it.

If Ballard is a crook it'll come out. But if it's the usual cancel culture smear treatment by those who hate the Right, hate Christianity, that'll come out too.

Integrity

Binge Poster
What? Quite the opposite I don’t want there to be a president or a federal government at all. I want to start completely from scratch like 1776 because the system we have is a corrupt disgrace

We don’t have a democracy we have a republic. Or we’re supposed to anyway. What we’ve got now is far from either
What do you personally do to improve the human condition in this country?

bacha29

Can you name another movie, documentary, government decree, whatever, that has had as much impact on the subject in such a short time? Don't know what you look at but other than a few segments on "60 Minutes" and "20/20" I don't recall much of anything about it.

If Ballard is a crook it'll come out. But if it's the usual cancel culture smear treatment by those who hate the Right, hate Christianity, that'll come out too.
If people really do hate the Right it's because of the Right's hatred for people who aren't exactly like themselves.
Their hatred for blacks, gays, Jews, women, people of a different religion etc. That's all you hear out of them. They're like the Borg. They expect everyone to assimilate and become the exact same version they are.

If the Right wants to go SEE a movie about international child sex trafficking.....that's fine. And if the film serves to reaffirm their belief that only gays and trans are the ones involved in the activity....no one will be surprised

The only thing that matters now is just exactly what are they going to do about it? The whole world is watching.

Thebrownblob

If people really do hate the Right it's because of the Right's hatred for people who aren't exactly like themselves.
Their hatred for blacks, gays, Jews, women, people of a different religion etc. That's all you hear out of them. They're like the Borg. They expect everyone to assimilate and become the exact same version they are.

If the Right wants to go SEE a movie about international child sex trafficking.....that's fine. And if the film serves to reaffirm their belief that only gays and trans are the ones involved in the activity....no one will be surprised

The only thing that matters now is just exactly what are they going to do about it? The whole world is watching.
What are you rambling about? I know people on both sides. Get into a private conversation with them then you begin to see most people don’t really hate anyone, it’s mostly misunderstanding, and the ones that hate can be equally divided on each side.

Take you for example, it’s clear you are an identity politics person. It’s the only thing defines you, You have no desire to find out what someone really believes or what they really think, or why, you only look at they’re support of a certain political group. In other words, you have chosen to “hate” someone because of a letter behind their name, which is pretty much meaningless. Congratulations. I honestly cannot think of anything more empty and vapid than that. A very small person is what you are both inside and out.

bacha29

What are you rambling about? I know people on both sides. Get into a private conversation with them then you begin to see most people don’t really hate anyone, it’s mostly misunderstanding, and the ones that hate can be equally divided on each side.

Take you for example, it’s clear you are an identity politics person. It’s the only thing defines you, You have no desire to find out what someone really believes or what they really think, or why, you only look at they’re support of a certain political group. In other words, you have chosen to “hate” someone because of a letter behind their name, which is pretty much meaningless. Congratulations. I honestly cannot think of anything more empty and vapid than that. A very small person is what you are both inside and out.
Conservative/Christian media's point of view.....a misunderstanding? (LMAO) It's a daily attack on anybody who doesn't look, think or act in a way that is comfortable and reassuring to the Right.

White Right's previously unchallenged dominance of American society is slipping away as evidenced by it's continued attempt to use the hammer of American law in an effort to forcibly impose their religious views and morality upon the American people for the purpose of controlling their behavior in a way they think would please Jesus.

Thebrownblob

Conservative/Christian media's point of view.....a misunderstanding? (LMAO) It's a daily attack on anybody who doesn't look, think or act in a way that is comfortable and reassuring to the Right.

White Right's previously unchallenged dominance of American society is slipping away as evidenced by it's continued attempt to use the hammer of American law in an effort to forcibly impose their religious views and morality upon the American people for the purpose of controlling their behavior in a way they think would please Jesus.
Good God is the most people racist person I’ve ever talked.
You’re clearly afraid of everything what shallow petty excuse of a human being you are.

bacha29

Good God is the most people racist person I’ve ever talked.
You’re clearly afraid of everything what shallow petty excuse of a human being you are.
Resorting to a personal attack as a last resort....what does that say about you as a person?.....Sounds like words coming from today's Christian.

Thebrownblob

Resorting to a personal attack as a last resort....what does that say about you as a person?.....Sounds like words coming from today's Christian.
It’s not an attack. It’s who you are. You are noone, you have nothing, and no one who cares about you. Sad pathetic, bitter old man. Who accuse people of doing the things that he does, Ie hate and racism.

bacha29

It’s not an attack. It’s who you are. You are noone, you have nothing, and no one who cares about you. Sad pathetic, bitter old man. Who accuse people of doing the things that he does, Ie hate and racism.
If this comment of yours is not a personal attack then how else do you describe it?