State of the Union Address

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Websites for the Federal Emergency Management Agency, the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the Secret Service displayed technical difficulty screens for 20 minutes on Thursday night.

No specific reason was given for the outage but Department of Homeland Security officials said it does not appear to be malicious.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Someone should tell Joe that Supreme Court Justices do not run for office...and by the way where was Clarence Thomas..?

...and Biden professes that he is a practicing Catholic...just another mindless worshipper of Baal...🔥

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
1709893686595.png

oldngray

nowhere special

Next Day Err

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
My favorite moment was when Joe pointed to the woman he flew in to simply say....she had an abortion!

All Biden needed to do was to appear cognizant. The moment he walked in and delivered one joke the entire democratic party went:

AWEOHOHOHOHOO HELL YEAH! GET :censored2:ED MAGA! DARK BRANDON IS BACK! NO ONE :censored2:S WITH A BIDEN!

Next Day Err

My favorite moment was when Joe pointed to the woman he flew in to simply say....she had an abortion!

All Biden needed to do was to appear cognizant. The moment he walked in and delivered one joke the entire democratic party went:

AWEOHOHOHOHOO HELL YEAH! GET :censored2:ED MAGA! DARK BRANDON IS BACK! NO ONE :censored2:S WITH A BIDEN!
You wanted that woman to be punished for having to flee Texas to have an abortion to save her health? Sounds like sour grapes.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

Gold Star Mom Leaves CNN Anchor Abby Phillip Stunned After Saying Biden Never Reached Out About Daughter-in-Law's Death.​

Next Day Err

Is that what I said? What was his point in flying a solitary woman out to the SOTU just to point out she had an abortion? Lots of women have abortions.
Because she had to leave her state to get her healthcare because of radical Republicans. He was pointing out that Republicans want to take us backwards. They’re going after women’s rights.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You wanted that woman to be punished for having to flee Texas to have an abortion to save her health? Sounds like sour grapes.
Flee? lol
Has anyone left their home state for cancer or heart treatment? Cleveland is the best heart hospital in the world. Houston for cancer. I wonder?