Storming the Capitol

newfie

As a loyal Trump supporter you are as culpable for today's coup attempt as those who have stormed the capital. Mary Trump whose qualifications in the field of human behavior are second to none was correct when she said that Donald Trump is the most dangerous man in America.
Yep I'm pissed off too

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
As a loyal Trump supporter you are as culpable for today's coup attempt as those who have stormed the capital. Mary Trump whose qualifications in the field of human behavior are second to none was correct when she said that Donald Trump is the most dangerous man in America.
OK!
That’s pretty stupid ... even for you!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
This is the right sentiment, actually.

Republicans need to be above throwing a temper tantrum because they lost.
If you think the Democrats cheated, (Which I'd probably completely agree with), you take it to the proper channels.

We are better than this.
This has been going back and forth since like 2012.

2012-2016

Democrats: he’s your president shut up and deal with it

Republicans: fight absolutely everything no compromise at all.

2016-2020

Republicans: he’s your president shut up
And deal with it

Democrats: fight absolutely everything no compromise at all.

I really don’t see any coming back from this. If you look back the USA has kind of been on a slow spiral down since the 60’s anyway. Now it’s only a matter of if it’s accelerated drop from the top or if they can hang by a thread and slowly drop.

newfie

Guys, if it had been Democrats attacking the US Capitol Building today you would have grabbed your guns and hopped in your cars and trucks to go defend Mike Pence and the United States Congress.

To belittle what happened today is to deny what your own reality would have been had the circumstances been a little different.
Nonsense were used to Dems destroying things

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Guys, if it had been Democrats attacking the US Capitol Building today you would have grabbed your guns and hopped in your cars and trucks to go defend Mike Pence and the United States Congress.

To belittle what happened today is to deny what your own reality would have been had the circumstances been a little different.
Like you and you ilk that belittled Portland.
Such a self centered drama queen!

El Correcto

god is dead

Never in my lifetime did I ever think I’d see anything like this.
This makes me so sad to see. Our political process has always been admired around the world, and to see it falling apart so quickly....
Our political process has been a :censored2: show for 200 years and going.
This is nothing new. We’ve had politicians bar each other out of the state houses and have to break down doors to get in.

newfie

Oh, would you like to get into a quoting fight with me over what I said about Portland and the attack on a federal courthouse? I don’t think you do.
like I said before you libs think that your side is the only one allowed to protest

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Mitch McConnell stood up and essentially told you there is no evidence of widespread cheating and to stick it up your asses before the seditionist thugs moved on the Capitol Building. Congratulations on hating democracy.

The most sense anybody has made on national TV in years.
And it’s fu****g McConnell
Life is nuts

newfie

I don’t think Portland or DC were legitimate protests.
well I guess that's a consolation prize of sorts though your side has just been so destructive time and time again in this country , and now you guys want to actually express outrage when the worst thing that Trump supporters did was to actually trespass on capital grounds

newfie

My biggest fear right now is this overdone coverage of these protests is going to cause me to miss the five on Fox because the five and Greg gutfeld is about the only thing I enjoy watching on Fox anymore

Indecisi0n

Never in my lifetime did I ever think I’d see anything like this.
This makes me so sad to see. Our political process has always been admired around the world, and to see it falling apart so quickly....
It doesn’t surprise me one bit and this is just the tip of the iceberg. People better be ready.