Storming the Capitol

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Trump was acquitted of political charges not criminal charges. Trumps book would be titled “if I caused death and destruction”

You must be the one who thinks he is a god if you think speaking can actually cause death and destruction. There are no such things as political charges. He had a political trial (I mean, if you can even call a kangaroo court a political trial) over his allegedly criminal acts, of which he was acquitted.

It will be fine

You must be the one who thinks he is a god if you think speaking can actually cause death and destruction. There are no such things as political charges. He had a political trial (I mean, if you can even call a kangaroo court a political trial) over his allegedly criminal acts, of which he was acquitted.
Charles Manson just spoke, too.

Trump was charged as a criminal? Was he detained? Held in a cell until a bail hearing? Why wasn’t trump sitting at the defense table? That was much different than all other criminal trials. I bet OJ wishes his trial was like trumps.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Trump was charged as a criminal? Was he detained? Held in a cell until a bail hearing? Why wasn’t trump sitting at the defense table? That was much different than all other criminal trials. I bet OJ wishes his trial was like trumps.

Please keep writing and discrediting yourself. Political trial, criminal charges. Impeachment can only be for high crimes and misdemeanors. Congress is bound by the criminal law, including due process, in determining whether to impeach or not. The House didn't even pretend to follow due process. Thanks for continuing to help point out the sham that this impeachment was.

Please keep writing and discrediting yourself. Political trial, criminal charges. Impeachment can only be for high crimes and misdemeanors. Congress is bound by the criminal law, including due process, in determining whether to impeach or not. The House didn't even pretend to follow due process. Thanks for continuing to help point out the sham that this impeachment was.
Wrong..... trump faced no jail time for the impeachment.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Wrong..... trump faced no jail time for the impeachment.

Because there are clear limits on the punishment for impeachment. If the democrats believed they really had a case, they would have just let the AG pursue criminal charges against Trump. Upon conviction he would be facing jail time and preclusion from holding office again. But they knew they had no case, and their only chance at trying to block him from running again was this sham of an impeachment. Bill Clinton got a more thorough trial for a blow job.