Storming the Capitol

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Yeah because property is more important than human life right ?
I don't now you might ask the 2000 police officers injured at last summer's protests that often turned violent. How typical of excuse makers on the left "your comment" to allude that property damage is acceptable .

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I don't now you might ask the 2000 police officers injured at last summer's protests that often turned violent. How typical of excuse makers on the left "your comment" to allude that property damage is acceptable .

Once again that’s taking light of police abuse. police need re training plain and simple. Keep in mind to, imagine all the cases that didn’t go viral pre camera phones.

Box Ox

the source is cnn and this stuff is a distraction to take the light off police brutality. “Oh look blacks kill each other, so that justifies police brutality!”
I question what you actually do know if you don't even know that CNN rides the police brutality train 24/7 on TV and on its website.
I do know that. That’s every news station job. It isn’t exclusive to cnn lol

Do you have split personalities or something? Because you were just saying something different.

Box Ox

So are we going to use cnn as our main source? That was my point in the comment I made.
Why are we talking about a "main source" at all? That's just some weird distraction you've come up with to distract from the fact that you were completely wrong about CNN.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
My daughter is a cop now a detective. When she was still a patrolmen according to her was the best thing to happen was the body-cams. More often than not it showed how belligerent people could be. It was more for her protection than AH perps. How would you like to pull up to a car stop with all the windows tinted so dark you can't see inside, or go on a drug sweep and see children living in filth why the parents shoot up, or investigate a father abusing his daughter. Trust me it is not the cops that need retraining at least 99% of them.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Why are we talking about a "main source" at all? That's just some weird distraction you've come up with to distract from the fact that you were completely wrong about CNN.

I wasn’t wrong. You’re not even addressing the main issue of police brutality.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
My daughter is a cop now a detective. When she was still a patrolmen according to her was the best thing to happen was the body-cams. More often than not it showed how belligerent people could be. It was more for her protection than AH perps. How would you like to pull up to a car stop with all the windows tinted so dark you can't see inside, or go on a drug sweep and see children living in filth why the parents shoot up, or investigate a father abusing his daughter. Trust me it is not the cops that need retraining at least 99% of them.

You don’t have to tell me I grew up in a poor environment. Cops absolutely need retraining. I’ve always been more for community police. People that grew up in those areas would know how to deal with it better versus someone who didn’t grow up there

Box Ox

Yeah. Great job saving black lives, looters and rioters.

CNN, April 3, 2021:

The US saw significant crime rise across major cities in 2020. And it's not letting up

"Major American cities saw a 33% increase in homicides last year as a pandemic swept across the country, millions of people joined protests against racial injustice and police brutality, and the economy collapsed under the weight of the pandemic — a crime surge that has continued into the first quarter of this year.

Sixty-three of the 66 largest police jurisdictions saw increases in at least one category of violent crimes in 2020, which include homicide, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault, according to a report produced by the Major Cities Chiefs Association."

Experts point to a "perfect storm" of factors -- economic collapse, social anxiety because of a pandemic, de-policing in major cities after protests that called for abolition of police departments, shifts in police resources from neighborhoods to downtown areas because of those protests, and the release of criminal defendants pretrial or before sentences were completed to reduce risk of Covid-19 spread in jails -- all may have contributed to the spike in homicides."

"In Chicago, homicides are up 33% in the first three months of the year compared to 2020, while shootings are up nearly 40% for the same period year-over-year. In New York City, the NYPD data shows murders jumped by nearly 14% through March 28, the latest numbers the department has made public, while shootings were up nearly 50%.

In Los Angeles, homicides have increased nearly 36% from 67 to 91 through March 30, LAPD Officer Rosario Cervantes told CNN. Those three cities -- the nation's largest -- all saw significant increases last year over 2019.

The homicide uptick in the three cities comes as Chicago, Houston, and Memphis saw some of the largest surges in homicides last year, with an increase of 100 or more killings compared to 2019. Chicago had a single day with 18 homicides, the largest number for the city on record."

View attachment 338108
the source is cnn and this stuff is a distraction to take the light off police brutality. “Oh look blacks kill each other, so that justifies police brutality!”
CNN wants to take the light off of police brutality?! What the * have you been watching for the past year? Definitely not CNN! LOLLLLLLLL
I wasn’t wrong.

LOL

Box Ox

you misunderstood my point but whatever you going to address police brutality? or just break down and spin all my posts lol

I responded to your post in which you were specifically talking about "human life." Its obvious implication being that property damage and looting are OK because it's being done to save lives:

Yeah because property is more important than human life right ?

It's ended up that the rioting and looting you support hasn't actually saved any black lives at all. Far more black people are dying now than were before.

Re-Raise

how exactly am I trolling.

because I didn’t say “wow those cops are amazing go police hur dur “
You are seriously wasting your time trying to engage with these guys.

There are about 5 of them that spend all day every day on here spouting the same crap that the embarrassing uncle does at every family gathering and on his borderline insane Facebook account.

You won’t be able to convince them of anything. It is all that they have in their lives until Tucker Carlson comes on tonight.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I responded to your post in which you were specifically talking about "human life." Its obvious implication being that property damage and looting are OK because it's being done to save human lives:

It's ended up that the rioting and looting you support hasn't actually saved any human lives at all. Far more black people are dying now.

because that’s the go to anytime the riots get brought up. Clear cut tactic to take the light off the police.