Storming the Capitol

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
You are seriously wasting your time trying to engage with these guys.

There are about 5 of them that spend all day every day on here spouting the same crap that the embarrassing uncle does at every family gathering and on his borderline insane Facebook account.

You won’t be able to convince them of anything. It is all that they have in their lives until Tucker Carlson comes on tonight.

yeah, it’s pretty obvious. These guys just want everyone to agree them. If not you’re communist.

Box Ox

Yeah, trump definitely made it hard for the next running Republicans.
I think it’s complicated. The hard left activism hasn’t made it easy for Democrats either. I’ve never voted Republican, always Democrat. But a matchup like Nikki Haley vs Kamala would be a pretty easy one for me.

And the Republicans will likely win the House and maybe the Senate next year.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I think it’s complicated. The hard left activism hasn’t made it easy for Democrats either. I’ve never voted Republican, always Democrat. But a matchup like Nikki Haley vs Kamala would be a pretty easy one for me.

And the Republicans will likely win the House and maybe the Senate next year.

true. I’m not a big fan of Kamala either.

vantexan

You are seriously wasting your time trying to engage with these guys.

There are about 5 of them that spend all day every day on here spouting the same crap that the embarrassing uncle does at every family gathering and on his borderline insane Facebook account.

You won’t be able to convince them of anything. It is all that they have in their lives until Tucker Carlson comes on tonight.
And amazingly you're on here all day observing us being on here all day lol.

vantexan

how exactly am I trolling.

because I didn’t say “wow those cops are amazing go police hur dur “
Saying things like the Capitol riot was an attempted coup. Or poor Mao was misunderstood. Can't know anything about the Chinese unless you've been there. Trying to get a rise out of us. Trolling.