Storming the Capitol

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Cops kill people who are trying to kill them, trying to not become one of the cops who die on duty. The George Floyd situations are few and far between. The whole narrative of white cops systematically killing black men is extraordinarily overblown. Many blacks believe that's the primary cause of violent black deaths when in reality most black murders are committed by other blacks. And in disproportionately higher numbers than what happens in other racial groups. That's the reality but not what is being pushed by both black and white political leaders. Fear gets votes. And money.

I don’t believe either that it’s some big agenda to kill black people, but to say the George Floyd situations are few far between is not true. Community policing needs to be a thing. You risk dealing with corruption though.

vantexan

I don’t believe either that it’s some big agenda to kill black people, but to say the George Floyd situations are few far between is not true. Community policing needs to be a thing. You risk dealing with corruption though.
George Floyd's death made national headlines. Of the 9000 or more black murders ever year how many are similar to Floyd's? How many are of unarmed black men that weren't justifiable from body cams or eyewitnesses? How many are of unarmed black men period? How many are of unarmed white men? How many cops are killed in the line of duty annually in comparison?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
the George Floyd situations are few far between is not true. Community policing needs to be a thing.
Yeah, few and far between.. I bet you have a BLM flag hanging on your porch with no humans are illegal for some icing...a drugged black guy with a violent criminal record whose done jail time who just raped a pregnant woman at knife point and 20 minutes before he resisted arrest tried to pass a counterfeit twenty.. George Floyd's are everywhere.
Community policing..lol. What a left idiotic statement.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The unpatriotic republicans who are against the 1/6 commission of course. Surprised you had trouble figuring that out.
Democraps already held hearings.

They let the people responsible for the capitol police being unprepared contradict each other, evade accountability, and lie under oath.

Clearly they're the ones who hate the police.

fishtm2001

They let the people responsible for the capitol police being unprepared contradict each other, evade accountability, and lie under oath.

Dumb donald never called out the National Guard or Metropolitan Police. He was enjoying the riot on TV and he figured the longer it went on the better his chances of stopping the certification.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Dumb donald never called out the National Guard or Metropolitan Police. He was enjoying the riot on TV and he figured the longer it went on the better his chances of stopping the certification.
That has nothing to do with my post:

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Yeah, few and far between.. I bet you have a BLM flag hanging on your porch with no humans are illegal for some icing...a drugged black guy with a violent criminal record whose done jail time who just raped a pregnant woman at knife point and 20 minutes before he resisted arrest tried to pass a counterfeit twenty.. George Floyd's are everywhere.
Community policing..lol. What a left idiotic statement.

yeah, it sounds like good policing. Choking someone to death over a fake twenty dollar Bill. The only idiots here are the ones who refuse to acknowledge bad police tactics.