Storming the Capitol

newfie

Oh those GIFs weren't intended to be smartassy. You're probably right in some ways. If Trump isn't running again in 2024 and the Democrats run a woke idiot for President I'll probably be voting Republican for the first time.

I've always supported what used to be the more traditional Democratic positions on science, education and the environment. All of which are now greatly influenced by political concerns and the "experts'" fear that deviation from the new woke/politically correct gold standards of the left might bring them the social and/or professional guillotine.

There's not much a President can do when local governments decide they're going to hobble or dismantle their law enforcement agencies for political purposes. Many have done so. And zero black lives have been saved by their efforts when the huge increases in crime are taken into account.
thats basically my point trumps an ass but he was successful in the area of what has been traditional blue collar democrat issues.

your unions were always demanding we hold countries like china accountable for their unfair trade practices. Trump took that on
your unions were always demanding that we stop allowing corporations to move jobs overseas trump took that on and his ass like personality would embarass any corporate head who even thought about moving a factory overseas.
your unions were almost violently opposed to the nafta agreement Trump took that on.

personality aside trump was more a democrat than todays democrats.

newfie

So the cities are not part of the country Trump was president of?
not what i said are you trying to be difficult? Its still Trumps america and its still democrat run cities.
I'm sure you understand that trump can not run those cities ? or maybe not?

bbsam

Staff member

newfie

It’s called life experience. I grew up around gangs all my life.
excellent we have an expert here. can you share some of your personal stories on how you eliminated violence with inner cities by talking to them. maybe the cities you worked on and the time frames when violence was reduced to nothing?