Storming the Capitol

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
like maxine waters going to minnesota to stage an insurrection? I dont remember her telling the crowd to peacefully protest like the one you accuse in DC did.

None of that matters because it didn't endanger any of their congressional humyn deities, just the businesses and lives of black people they pretend to think matter.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Now, this is hilarious. She ‘effectively “served in a war”.’ Seriously??? This has to be the stupidest thing I’ve read in awhile. What a friggin drama queen! I wonder how all our veterans feel about the “war” she supposedly served in, as opposed to the real wars THEY served in? What an insult to the real trauma they lived, day in and day out, for months at a time!

Box Ox

Now, this is hilarious. She ‘effectively “served in a war”.’ Seriously??? This has to be the stupidest thing I’ve read in awhile. What a friggin drama queen! I wonder how all our veterans feel about the “war” she supposedly served in, as opposed to the real wars THEY served in? What an insult to the real trauma they lived, day in and day out, for months at a time!

The trauma thing plays well to her base. I'm allowed to be a part of the local closed-membership hard leftie Facebook groups since I hate Trump and don't post anything political to my profile. I see this crybaby stuff about how traumatized people have become from the past year all the time. She's just playing to it.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The trauma thing plays well to her base. I'm allowed to be a part of the local closed-membership hard leftie Facebook groups since I hate Trump and don't post anything political to my profile. I see this crybaby stuff about how traumatized people have become from the past year all the time. She's just playing to it.
I would bet not one of those members who is “traumatized” spent one minute in the military and especially not at war.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

I don't know how people got the idea that they could get power by claiming victimhood. All it does is signal to predators that they are prey.

It will be fine

I don't know how people got the idea that they could get power by claiming victimhood. All it does is signal to predators that they are prey.
A common refrain from republicans is how poorly Donald was treated by the media. A direct Trump quote, “No politician in history — and I say this with great surety — has been treated worse or more unfairly.”
Crying victimhood seems to work for gaining power.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
A common refrain from republicans is how poorly Donald was treated by the media. A direct Trump quote, “No politician in history — and I say this with great surety — has been treated worse or more unfairly.”
Crying victimhood seems to work for gaining power.

Really? It worked for Trump? That's a very interesting alternate history you are developing there. I guess that next you will tell me that Trump is actually still president, and that Gitmo is being geared up to hold all the satan worshipping lizard people who will be arrested for trafficking children to get adrenochrome.

It will be fine

Really? It worked for Trump? That's a very interesting alternate history you are developing there. I guess that next you will tell me that Trump is actually still president, and that Gitmo is being geared up to hold all the satan worshipping lizard people who will be arrested for trafficking children to get adrenochrome.
Do you believe Trump has lost power in the Republican Party? He lost the presidency but his victimhood claims play well with his base of support. He claims he’s the victim of voter fraud and the Republican Party continues to bend the knee.

fishtm2001

"...55%, told Quinnipiac University back in February that the riots wouldn't have happened if Trump had not spent months lying about how the 2020 election was stolen. Not surprisingly, 59% of Republicans think the riots still would have happened without Trump saying anything about the election's legitimacy.
Many Republicans can't believe anything bad about Trump. Most, 68%, said that Trump did everything he could to stop the events of January 6. Just 25% of Americans overall believe that."

Harry Enten

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"...55%, told Quinnipiac University back in February that the riots wouldn't have happened if Trump had not spent months lying about how the 2020 election was stolen. Not surprisingly, 59% of Republicans think the riots still would have happened without Trump saying anything about the election's legitimacy.
Many Republicans can't believe anything bad about Trump. Most, 68%, said that Trump did everything he could to stop the events of January 6. Just 25% of Americans overall believe that."

Harry Enten
Totally exonerated.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Do you believe Trump has lost power in the Republican Party? He lost the presidency but his victimhood claims play well with his base of support. He claims he’s the victim of voter fraud and the Republican Party continues to bend the knee.

Then again, there is a difference between framing everything that happens as though you are a victim, as AOC does, and pointing out when people, who have admitted to being out to get you, are doing so. Thanks for helping me to see the difference between what Trump does and what AOC does. I appreciate it.

newfie

investigate and prove him wrong

Poop Head

Judge me.

What a :censored2:

MAKAVELI

Many Capitol Officers have PTSD from the events that day. Do you believe them or are they just making it up?