Storming the Capitol

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Now, this is hilarious. She ‘effectively “served in a war”.’ Seriously??? This has to be the stupidest thing I’ve read in awhile. What a friggin drama queen! I wonder how all our veterans feel about the “war” she supposedly served in, as opposed to the real wars THEY served in? What an insult to the real trauma they lived, day in and day out, for months at a time!
Well I guess one positive outcome of the riot is that it helped AOC come to the realization that she is mentally ill.

It will be fine

How did a guy having bomb making instructions in his home give Capitol policemen PTSD? This wasn't even an honest video. The Capitol police officer didn't die there nor from the protest. The horror, the horror...
2 Capitol police officers killed themselves after the riots. I’m not sure why you believe the event wasn’t traumatic.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just like OJ
1610062259918.png

1618764688862.png

vantexan

2 Capitol police officers killed themselves after the riots. I’m not sure why you believe the event wasn’t traumatic.
Dozens of people were murdered, thousands injured, many severely in last summer's riots. Yet you ho-hum it. Capitol police taking on the evil hillbillies is like the Charge of the Light Brigade to you, but regular police getting hit with bricks, big deal.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Dozens of people were murdered, thousands injured, many severely in last summer's riots. Yet you ho-hum it. Capitol police taking on the evil hillbillies is like the Charge of the Light Brigade to you, but regular police getting hit with bricks, big deal.
These left wingers don't actually care.
The riot is just a political tool for them.

MAKAVELI

Why do you hate cops so much?

Box Ox

Now, this is hilarious. She ‘effectively “served in a war”.’ Seriously??? This has to be the stupidest thing I’ve read in awhile. What a friggin drama queen! I wonder how all our veterans feel about the “war” she supposedly served in, as opposed to the real wars THEY served in? What an insult to the real trauma they lived, day in and day out, for months at a time!
Many Capitol Officers have PTSD from the events that day. Do you believe them or are they just making it up?

2AF60B6D-0619-4B4A-8515-8905F471F570.jpeg

A2CC0D1B-9AA2-4EAD-B3EA-805DD662F76B.jpeg