Storming the Capitol

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
So you’ve conceded that the cities were part of Trump’s America? Good. That wasn’t too hard.
What’s your point?

Jurisdiction to protect Federal property in Democratic/anarchist controlled cities isn’t mutually exclusive. You’re conflating the invasion of Poland, or Czechoslovakia, with the DHS rightfully defending Federal facilities in Portland.

You’ve stretched credibility so far it’ll never snap back!

Tyrone Slothrop

E2A61JtXIAEV3pL

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
A common refrain from republicans is how poorly Donald was treated by the media. A direct Trump quote, “No politician in history — and I say this with great surety — has been treated worse or more unfairly.”
Crying victimhood seems to work for gaining power.
Like you do to the racist BC Moderator every time anyone calls you on your BS

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
It’s hardly mine or a moderator’s fault if you can’t follow the TOS. Why do you feel the need to make everything personal? Can you not debate ideas?
See what I mean? It’s difficult to tolerate someone so opinionated and adamant they are “right” about EVERY single thought they express.
Zero humility on your part.
You temper your insults because that’s what you people do. You lurk in the shadows like rats.
You still insult everyone that doesn’t agree with you and you’re typically the initiator.
Go ahead and deny it then report me for “targeted harassment” as you like to do!

It will be fine

See what I mean? It’s difficult to tolerate someone so opinionated and adamant they are “right” about EVERY single thought they express.
Zero humility on your part.
You temper your insults because that’s what you people do. You lurk in the shadows like rats.
You still insult everyone that doesn’t agree with you and you’re typically the initiator.
Go ahead and deny it then report me for “targeted harassment” as you like to do!
You seem very insecure. I guess that happens when you can’t defend your beliefs.