Storming the Capitol

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
"The assault on the Capitol was an act of “terrorism.” An “attack” on our government. “Fellow Americans beat and bloodied police,” he intoned. And they did all of this for one reason: “They’d been fed wild falsehoods by the most powerful man on earth because he was angry.”

Mitch McConnell
Here is the best one..
BLM Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors Resigns Amid Financial Scandal

I guess it truly wasn't about black lives. It was about her life...

vantexan

Here is the best one..
BLM Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors Resigns Amid Financial Scandal

I guess it truly wasn't about black lives. It was about her life...
If they wanted to impeach Trump because they claim he instigated the Capitol bldg riot then what should happen to her for instigating riots where dozens got killed, thousands injured, billions in damage done? They ought to imprison her and fine her everything she's got in the bank.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
If they wanted to impeach Trump because they claim he instigated the Capitol bldg riot then what should happen to her for instigating riots where dozens got killed, thousands injured, billions in damage done? They ought to imprison her and fine her everything she's got in the bank.
Because Trump’s not black, and she is.

fishtm2001

The assault on the Capitol was an act of “terrorism.” An “attack” on our government. “Fellow Americans beat and bloodied police,” he intoned. And they did all of this for one reason: “They’d been fed wild falsehoods by the most powerful man on earth because he was angry.”

Moscow Mitch

The Driver

I drive.
I’ve talked with all 140 injured Capitol cops from that day. Peaceful day, they told me. No big deal, really. The cop who lost an eye said he loses an eye all the time on the job. It was like a tourist event.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Use it for reparation money.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Both things can be true at the same time.
1610774780824m.jpg

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
The assault on the Capitol was an act of “terrorism.” An “attack” on our government. “Fellow Americans beat and bloodied police,” he intoned. And they did all of this for one reason: “They’d been fed wild falsehoods by the most powerful man on earth because he was angry.”

Moscow Mitch
Another interesting headline..
BLM Leader Quits After He “Learned the Ugly Truth” About the Organization

All anyone needed to do was there research at first. They woukd have realized that a white female Democrat started the bkm. Also that same crazy b was the one that tried to bliw up the capital..