Storming the Capitol

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I suppose everybody is brainwashed that has a different viewpoint than you? OK brother.
Not all all.....Your comment that Trump was "dangerous" to our "liberty and prosperity" is just so completely incorrect that it signals that you have been somehow brainwashed (and activated....Manchurian Candidate plug).
You don't realize it though, because.....well, read up on it.. "brother"

The Driver

I drive.
Not all all.....Your comment that Trump was "dangerous" to our "liberty and prosperity" is just so completely incorrect that it signals that you have been somehow brainwashed.
You don't realize it though, because.....well, read up on it.. "brother"
Trump can’t take a loss. That’s dangerous right there.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Typical, lazy canard. So lazy. Give me evidence of this fraud.

“Tens of millions“ of Americans are freaking idiots.
You too........
Your handlers have programmed you to ignore the facts ("tens...").....
Some of you people are like the opening of "The Outer Limits"....

BTW, A canard is an airfoil that provides stability.........You need stability or another lobotomy.......🐒

The Driver

I drive.
You too........
Your handlers have programmed you to ignore the facts ("tens...").....
Some of you people are like the opening of "The Outer Limits"....

BTW, A canard is an airfoil that provides stability.........You need stability or another lobotomy.......🐒
Still awaiting those facts, friend.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Still awaiting those facts, friend.
Sigh........AGAIN!!!! Read what I wrote, not what your programmers trained you to respond with..........

It's simple!

If you can be trained to hit the button when the light goes on ( 🐒 🐒 🐒 🐒 ), surely you can comprehend the statement made and not spin it the way you want/need to make it.......

BTW.....I don't provide "Evidence" to brainwashed victims. I can provide "understanding", but not that much...🐒

The Driver

I drive.
Sigh........AGAIN!!!! Read what I wrote, not what your programmers trained you to respond with..........

It's simple!

If you can be trained to hit the button when the light goes on ( 🐒 🐒 🐒 🐒 ), surely you can comprehend the statement made and not spin it the way you want/need to make it.......

BTW.....I don't provide "Evidence" to brainwashed victims. I can provide "understanding", but not that much...🐒
Think your argument would hold up in a court of law?