Storming the Capitol

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Calling for his political enemies to be jailed.
So now Democrats are Hitler too.
Show me where Joe Biden has called for his political enemies to be imprisoned.
Show me where I said anything about Sloppy Joe
Joe Biden is a Democrat.
Are you pretending to be incapable of following a simple conversation on purpose?

Yes, Joe Biden is a Democrat.
There are other Democrats too.
Ttku kiddo.

The Driver

I drive.
Are you pretending to be incapable of following a simple conversation on purpose?

Yes, Joe Biden is a Democrat.
There are other Democrats too.
Ttku kiddo.
The leader of the republican party, Donald Trump, called for the jailing of his political enemies without due process.

You said that “Democrats” say the exact same thing about their enemies. I showed you where your argument is flawed by asking you to look up whether or not Joe Biden, the leader of the Democratic Party, has called for the jailing of his political enemies without due process. You can’t do that. You can’t do that because Joe has never uttered those words. PAL

oldngray

nowhere special
97a9f27.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The leader of the republican party, Donald Trump, called for the jailing of his political enemies without due process.

You said that “Democrats” say the exact same thing about their enemies. I showed you where your argument is flawed by asking you to look up whether or not Joe Biden, the leader of the Democratic Party, has called for the jailing of his political enemies without due process. You can’t do that. You can’t do that because Joe has never uttered those words. PAL
Keep dancing leftie.
Democrats have been pursuing prosecution for political purposes for 5 years now.
Now dance boy! Dance!

The Driver

I drive.

You said that “Democrats” say the exact same thing about their enemies. I showed you where your argument is flawed by asking you to look up whether or not Joe Biden has called for the jailing of his political enemies without due process. You can’t do that. You can’t do that because Joe has never uttered those words. PAL
Keep dancing leftie.
Democrats have been pursuing prosecution for political purposes for 5 years now.
Now dance boy! Dance!
Pursuing prosecution based on cause and
Keep dancing leftie.
Now dance boy! Dance!
Yeah and there’s a grand jury in New York State it’s hearing evidence against Donald Trump and company. Prosecution for cause? I think it’s possible.