Storming the Capitol

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
The 55 U.S. corporations that paid no federal corporate income tax last year spent a combined $450 million on political campaign contributions and lobbying.

It's like they are telling people what they did with Trump is wrong yet have a problem when a real investigation is happening with them. This is getting funnier by the day.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
“The Capitol brought out every single type of domestic violent extremist from throughout the far right—the racially and ethnically motivated folks, the militia/anti-government people, unaffiliated pro-Trump people. When multiple flavors of people gather in one place, stay in the same hotels together, it runs the risk that you get crossovers, the recruitment of previously unaffiliated people by larger groups. Or even if they don’t join the group formally, it can help infuse some new ideology into their worldview. That’s the scariest part of January 6 for me.”

Bennett Clifford, senior research fellow at George Washington University’s Program on Extremism.
Crossovers, huh?!

Inbreeders casting stones. Hilarious!

Ou812fu

“The Capitol brought out every single type of domestic violent extremist from throughout the far right—the racially and ethnically motivated folks, the militia/anti-government people, unaffiliated pro-Trump people. When multiple flavors of people gather in one place, stay in the same hotels together, it runs the risk that you get crossovers, the recruitment of previously unaffiliated people by larger groups. Or even if they don’t join the group formally, it can help infuse some new ideology into their worldview. That’s the scariest part of January 6 for me.”

Bennett Clifford, senior research fellow at George Washington University’s Program on Extremism.
You keep giving opinion peices, instead of facts. But keep on keeping on.

The Driver

I drive.

It's like they are telling people what they did with Trump is wrong yet have a problem when a real investigation is happening with them. This is getting funnier by the day.
Except that the investigation into Trump began with probable cause and only were stymied by corrupt AG Barr and obstruction of justice by President Trump.

Tell me again what the DOJ found with these investigations witch hunts into Schiff and others.

It should give you the creeps that one branch of government spied on another in this manner.

Ou812fu

Why aren't you showing facts like this??

bbsam

Staff member
Why aren't you showing facts like this??

“Doesn’t look like Trump supporters...”

why on earth would they try to blur the confederate flag?

bbsam

Staff member
Are you guys, and gals.. Oopppsss sorry is your side? Ooppss sorry again.. Is someone a little butt hurt?
I’m honestly trying to figure out why those people coming in the window “don’t look like Trump supporters”.
Maybe you can explain it to me.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
What are they trying to divert attention away from now?
Biden giving away Billions $ of vaccines? His imminent embarrassment when he faces Putin? Kumela’s complete :censored2: up on her boondoggle???