Storming the Capitol

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I hope Noone live in Texas in here...

⚡️ ALERT - Texans asked to "safely" reduce their electric use immediately due to "tight grid conditions" (ERCOT)

Attachments

• IMG_20210614_140117_049.jpg
    IMG_20210614_140117_049.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 45

BeefiestMass

Very few publications that aren't biased and left leaning.
And the remainder are biased right-wing. Still, regardless of bias, some are more fact-based than others, and that goes for both sides. This is why you consult many sources. RealClearPolitics used to be great for this.
Like for general news, nearly all the best sources are left-leaning. However, even someone as left-wing as me prefers Fox News for election coverage and the Washington Times for national security news. They're extremely biased sources, but they just happen do these things better than anyone else, even if the rest is :censored2:.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Beware of the commie Chinese liberals infiltrating your news outlets
I am.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I am.
And Which sources do the Chinese not influence?
Heritage.org?
😂😂

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I am.
I am so fascinated by your fixation on conservatism. And staunch anti liberal stance
As if the Chinese would only use liberals to push an agenda and the republicans (the clear true good guys) just let it happen. And then whine about it and get you stirred up
Round and round we go DIDO.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.

vantexan

And the remainder are biased right-wing. Still, regardless of bias, some are more fact-based than others, and that goes for both sides. This is why you consult many sources. RealClearPolitics used to be great for this.
Like for general news, nearly all the best sources are left-leaning. However, even someone as left-wing as me prefers Fox News for election coverage and the Washington Times for national security news. They're extremely biased sources, but they just happen do these things better than anyone else, even if the rest is *.
Yah, damning with faint praise.

Sportello

I am.
An April Fool's Day opinion piece by a conservative think tank.

Thread over.