Storming the Capitol

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Which lies am I defending? I’m defending the institution of a free press.
It isn't a free press when they are selling you a pre-planned story, and not the news. Look up the definition of news in journalism. Oohh wait here. I'll post it for you...

News is the factual report of an event. ... It will not be an objective reporting if the reporter wants to angle, slant or shade the news. Concise and Clear. There is a famous sentence about writing a news story : “Brevity and simplicity are the soul of journalism.”

The Driver

I drive.
It isn't a free press when they are selling you a pre-planned story, and not the news. Look up the definition of news in journalism. Oohh wait here. I'll post it for you...

News is the factual report of an event. ... It will not be an objective reporting if the reporter wants to angle, slant or shade the news. Concise and Clear. There is a famous sentence about writing a news story : “Brevity and simplicity are the soul of journalism.”
So, Axios.

Face it, if the story isn’t to your liking you call it fake and throw the whole source out with it… until that publication runs a story that’s damaging to Democrats.

In other words: you’re a phony.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Sources that have exclamation points in the headlines and ones that use Comic Sans on their websites?
Well, we’re talking about a guy that believes that the Chinese controls our media
So. In his mind. There are news sources that are being influenced by China, and some that aren’t
I just want to know which ones AREN’T.

Ou812fu

So, Axios.

Face it, if the story isn’t to your liking you call it fake and throw the whole source out with it… until that publication runs a story that’s damaging to Democrats.

In other words: you’re a phony.
WOW.

Move to Russia and see how they treat the opposition.
SMH, dense opinion peices aren't news. Read the definition of news.

Ou812fu

SMH, dense opinion peices aren't news. Read the definition of news.

To get to factual reporting they have to do solid research, or investigating.