Storming the Capitol

vantexan

It’s the same story told through history. Do you not see it?
Never once did I bring up Jews. I'm talking about an elderly man in cognitive decline who's being handled behind the scenes by the Democratic leadership to get through what they want. What you brought up says a lot more about your mindset than mine.

cachmeifucan

I was really close to driving to dc on the 6th for stop the steal protest. But ni way in hell would i do something like go into a capital building. They should go to jail but so should all the protesters who damaged anything.

It will be fine

Never once did I bring up Jews. I'm talking about an elderly man in cognitive decline who's being handled behind the scenes by the Democratic leadership to get through what they want. What you brought up says a lot more about your mindset than mine.
You’ve just replaced Jews with elites or the deep state or specific Jews like George Soros. You’re telling the same bs tale. Are you not aware you’re spreading the same nonsense?

vantexan

You’ve just replaced Jews with elites or the deep state or specific Jews like George Soros. You’re telling the same bs tale. Are you not aware you’re spreading the same nonsense?
Where did I say any of that? This is exactly why liberals and conservatives can't get along. Liberals make up and spin narratives to try to win arguments. As for George Soros he has spent serious money backing progressive candidates throughout the country. Some, like the L.A. County DA, are undergoing recall efforts because of extreme policies they've implemented. That sort of thing gets attention when one of the common denominators is they were backed in their election by Soros.

It will be fine

We don't know who's pulling the strings behind the scenes.

Where did I say any of that? This is exactly why liberals and conservatives can't get along. Liberals make up and spin narratives to try to win arguments. As for George Soros he has spent serious money backing progressive candidates throughout the country. Some, like the L.A. County DA, are undergoing recall efforts because of extreme policies they've implemented. That sort of thing gets attention when one of the common denominators is they were backed in their election by Soros.
You said it a half hour ago. Is your memory deteriorating?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
She's on a sugar rush or something........

Her programmers made her believe it's true...You can't argue with a droid...

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Here is something no one has talked about. Yet it is extremely important. Watch the last suv it show on the first part of video. There is a reason there is a truck load of special ops guys. You have never seen this with other presidents....

floridays

Here is something no one has talked about. Yet it is extremely important. Watch the last suv it show on the first part of video. There is a reason there is a truck load of special ops guys. You have never seen this with other presidents....

And the reason is?

It will be fine

Please show me where I talked about Jews or elites?
The state run by elites will own everything and we'll all be happy. I have seen the promised land...lead us to it AOC, you visionary you.
You don’t need to mention Jews to replay the same nonsensical stories. Apparently you don’t see how substitution of elites for Jews is common in right wing propaganda these days. You tell the same stories with a different fake enemy. It’s the same antisemetic trash either way.