Storming the Capitol

newfie

Nobody deflecting your boy lost get over it
nope america lost . Same question to you I've asked others here many times.
whats wrong with investigating every concern and putting in the fixes on any irregularities found. It won't change the election outcome but it may improve future elections.
what are dems afraid we may find by doing so?

fishtm2001

good dictatorships need voters that have no curiosity. i believe the voting was tampered with the large number of mail ins.

I'm fine with investigating and letting the chips fall where they may.
voter confidence requires a good means of investigation and corroboration that is currently missing from the process.
You no doubt find that "audit" in AZ to be completely above board.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
A man capable of organizing and executing a plan that grand while holding no office of power must be a great leader. Your admiration of Biden is noted.
“Biden” as in the DNC
I witnessed organizational efforts where they were giving door prizes to register and putting people in “Lotteries” if they proved they voted.
They were transported, fed, given chances to win free stuff…. All backed by the DNC.
Happened all over the country.
As most liberals flock to free handouts, Biden received votes in an underhanded fashion.
Go ahead and deny away. That’s exactly what happened. I personally questioned some people set up outside a 7-11 and another at a Shoprite.

The Driver

I drive.
“Biden” as in the DNC
I witnessed organizational efforts where they were giving door prizes to register and putting people in “Lotteries” if they proved they voted.
They were transported, fed, given chances to win free stuff…. All backed by the DNC.
As most liberals flock to free handouts, Biden received votes in an underhanded fashion.
Go ahead and deny away. That’s exactly what happened. I personally questioned some people set up outside a 7-11 and another at a Shoprite.
Wow, cool, amazing proof of fraud.

It will be fine

“Biden” as in the DNC
So you think get out the votes efforts are unfair? Bananas

vantexan

A man capable of organizing and executing a plan that grand while holding no office of power must be a great leader. Your admiration of Biden is noted.
That's just it, he can't. We don't know who's pulling the strings behind the scenes. But it's clear to any honest person that the Democratic organization pulled off the scam of a lifetime. You must be so proud.

It will be fine

That's just it, he can't. We don't know who's pulling the strings behind the scenes. But it's clear to any honest person that the Democratic organization pulled off the scam of a lifetime. You must be so proud.
Classic anti-Semitic nonsense. Scary “elites” pulling the strings from the shadows. So stupid.