Storming the Capitol

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You’re making it more than what it is.
Not at all, I'm simply stating an indisputable fact. Democrats spent tens of millions of dollars fighting to change election laws in the court systems.
The fact people think this guy was the savior of America is nuts. Very cultish.
That's a strawman because you're trying to deflect from the facts you don't like. Try again leftie.

bbsam

Staff member
Pain and simple?
You're denying the indisputable fact that Democrats spent tens of millions of dollars fighting to change election laws in the court systems?
You mean in the courts before the election? What’s wrong with that? I seem to remember republican legislators really not having an issue with it…until they lost.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You mean in the courts before the election?
Yes, that's what I just said.
Do you need me to hold your hand and walk you through every thought that you try to process?
What’s wrong with that?
It's called rigging an election, that's what we're discussing in the conversation you just jumped into. Ttku homie.
I seem to remember republican legislators really not having an issue with it.
You remember them "not having an issue with it"?

Can you link me to a republican legislator saying they "don't have an issue with it"? Or do you mean you don't remember the left wing trash media you follow telling you about it.

bbsam

Staff member
Yes, that's what I just said.
Do you need me to hold your hand and walk you through every thought that you try to process?

It's called rigging an election, that's what we're discussing in the conversation you just jumped into. Ttku homie.

You remember them "not having an issue with it"?

Can you link me to a republican legislator saying they "don't have an issue with it"? Or do you mean you don't remember the left wing trash media you follow telling you about it.
It’s ok. You’ve had your tantrums. You can sulk through the next 12 years of the Harris administration.

newfie

it was a bad shooting. The guy responsible had many other options. He shouldn't be tried for a crime he should be retired or sent to guard a desk somewhere.

newfie

So the same outlets that say Trump had almost 74 million votes and Biden had 80 million. And you like the 74million number because that’s really big but you ignore the 80 million number because it means your guy still lost? Lol. That’s good though. Now every Chiefs fan can be happy that Mahomes now has 2 Super Bowl wins and beat Tom Brady because, well the score doesn’t really count.
we'll have a better idea when Arizona finishes their forensic audit. should have happened 6 months ago. Your confidence that the election outcome was not tampered with is not shared by the 75 million votes on the other side. thats a problem.

bbsam

Staff member
it was a bad shooting. The guy responsible had many other options. He shouldn't be tried for a crime he should be retired or sent to guard a desk somewhere.
I’m not sure that “having many other options” means it was a “bad shooting” and if it were a bad shooting (and illegal?) why shouldn’t he be prosecuted.

newfie

Wasn’t rigged trump lost fair and square
good dictatorships need voters that have no curiosity. i believe the voting was tampered with the large number of mail ins.

I'm fine with investigating and letting the chips fall where they may.
voter confidence requires a good means of investigation and corroboration that is currently missing from the process.

newfie

I’m not sure that “having many other options” means it was a “bad shooting” and if it were a bad shooting (and illegal?) why shouldn’t he be prosecuted.
once you prosecute police officers they no longer challenge criminals. prosecution should only be a remedy in cases of willful misconduct.