Storming the Capitol

floridays

You sound like an Archie Bunker want to be..you are an old out of touch joke and you don't even realize it

oh yeah ..I was at UPS over 30 years ago..just had an education

When did the Republican Party become the party who hates education?

pretty telling
You didn't even comprehend what he said.

Education has been replaced with indoctrination, was his point.

Conservatives love education,
I can't speak for republicans, they seem to love re-election.

The Driver

I drive.
You sound like an Archie Bunker want to be..you are an old out of touch joke and you don't even realize it

oh yeah ..I was at UPS over 30 years ago..just had an education

When did the Republican Party become the party who hates education?

pretty telling
Conservative Republicans have never really been comfortable with a liberal education. They have always wanted a white nationalist theocracy.

Now they’re the party that makes excuses for a mob hunting down their party’s own Vice-President because he failed the führer’s loyalty test. It’s almost funny how absurd it all is.

Off the leash

Proud American, IDGAF who knows it! All I can say is, you’re not talking this country without a fight, and I have been preparing for a long time to fight for it!

The Driver

I drive.
Proud American, IDGAF who knows it! All I can say is, you’re not talking this country without a fight, and I have been preparing for a long time to fight for it!
Most of these tough guys like you wouldn’t last very many days in a fight with a professional army. You guys are mostly fat alcoholics with erectile dysfunction.

How long would last in a real fight, tough guy?

floridays

Conservative Republicans have never really been comfortable with a liberal education. They have always wanted a white nationalist theocracy.

Now they’re the party that makes excuses for a mob hunting down their party’s own Vice-President because he failed the führer’s loyalty test. It’s almost funny how absurd it all is.
You are one sick, ill-informed sponge.
@Re-Raise, an example of indoctrination.

Your side buddy, you claim his ass.

The Driver

I drive.
They can no longer be trusted, we are on our own
In Q we trust!

WHERE WE GO 1 WE GO ALL!

998B2B12-4B53-4B36-8333-463E4E0532D5.jpeg

Off the leash

Everyone that loves this country must push back against the fools on this forum that have been indoctrinated into believing that America is evil. You owe your very lives to this exceptional country! Love or leave it!

The Driver

I drive.
Everyone that loves this country must push back against the fools on this forum that have been indoctrinated into believing that America is evil. You owe your very lives to this exceptional country! Love or leave it!
America isn’t evil. Like every country we’ve done evil things and we’ve done great and noble things.

You just don’t want to talk about the evil things because your privileged position depends on it.

Off the leash

Another well thought out intelligent post..you might hit 2k posts soon with this type of brilliance.

My grandpa used the term looney bird..and he was born in the 1800s..you are a joke
Best you got sht bird! I messed up punks like you when I first became a teamster. Still doin it!