Storming the Capitol

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
The whole point is that "WE" give them temporary power to try to help solve the problems of society to the extent that they can under the law.

They are the agents of the Constitution and to carry out the will of the people under the supreme law of the land. If they're not important then why not get rid of the Secret Service and Capitol Police altogether? Or would that have put Trump in danger and his ridiculous allies?
Here since you can't view the other one. People that you support. You truly are a sick person...

floridays

Just laughing at his obsession…no offense to you ..

of course

Some people have lives…and friends..
Understood.

Haven't read enough of his stuff, less than 10 I'm sure.

I can say, without reading the previous 1600 plus you'd have no problem if he was a lefty.

Politics is the only time you don't want a lefty in the bullpen.

Remember that.

Off the leash

30 years ago you’d have been hard pressed to find left wing wackos at UPS. It’s a testament to the indoctrination the children have received from the left wing teachers in our failing public schools that you have brainwashed idiots like him on this site and at work. Unfortunately, most cannot be saved.

Re-Raise

30 years ago you’d have been hard pressed to find left wing wackos at UPS. It’s a testament to the indoctrination the children have received from the left wing teachers in our failing public schools that you have brainwashed idiots like him on this site and at work. Unfortunately, most cannot be saved.
You sound like an Archie Bunker want to be..you are an old out of touch joke and you don't even realize it

oh yeah ..I was at UPS over 30 years ago..just had an education

When did the Republican Party become the party who hates education?

pretty telling