Storming the Capitol

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
342190_ss35q1wgeoff2o3.jpeg

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
This idiot should get another 5 years for his miserable claim that he was "lied to and felt it was his responsibility to stop tyranny"...By throwing a :censored2:ing firex at cops???

He is just a maroon and needs to have his head examined...

oldngray

nowhere special
This idiot should get another 5 years for his miserable claim that he was "lied to and felt it was his responsibility to stop tyranny"...By throwing a :censored2:ing firex at cops???

He was hoping to get a lighter sentence but that was never going to happen with that liberal judge.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
He was hoping to get a lighter sentence but that was never going to happen with that liberal judge.
When I read the remarks of the Judge, I was wondering if they were intentional to work for the Defense in an Appeal based on Bias....
I have been in contact with so many democrats over the past few years I am beginning to think everyone is working at multi-levels of complexity to arriving at their desired outcomes. Pretty :censored2:ed up....

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
They don’t give rapists that much time
When the Judge said: "I'm not making an example of you", isn't that a clear indication that was going through his mind?
Of course! Bias!!

This guy (perp) is a problem waiting to erupt and he deserves the 5 years for throwing that fire extinguisher!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
When the Judge said: "I'm not making an example of you", isn't that a clear indication that was going through his mind?
Of course! Bias!!

This guy (perp) is a problem waiting to erupt and he deserves the 5 years for throwing that fire extinguisher!
I don’t think any of them will get a fair shake. Why aren’t they out on bail?

wilberforce15

This was the weakest public response to a coup there ever has been.

Lefties should be thanking all of these guys for putting up such a weak fight in the face of a hostile takeover.

UnionStrong

Of course! Bias!!

What a cry baby! I was mislead by the powerful! You’re right, add 5 more years for being a :censored2:!

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
This was the weakest public response to a coup there ever has been.

Lefties should be thanking all of these guys for putting up such a weak fight in the face of a hostile takeover.
That point was made in January....The weak libs have grabbed this as their "example" of why Americans that do not agree with their beliefs are BAD PEOPLE!!

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
What a cry baby! I was mislead by the powerful! You’re right, add 5 more years for being a :censored2:!
To your earlier point, about why they didn't get Bonded/Bailed....

Perhaps the "Insurrectionists" will be let out / Probated / etc. over time to keep the Left's BS alive....

Fresh in the minds of the liberals that hop from one "crisis" and issue to another....

Just wondering and suspicious.

UnionStrong

To your earlier point, about why they didn't get Bonded/Bailed....

Perhaps the "Insurrectionists" will be let out / Probated / etc. over time to keep the Left's BS alive....

Fresh in the minds of the liberals that hop from one "crisis" and issue to another....

Just wondering and suspicious.
A very astute and cogent comment. Unusually so for a miscreant such as yourself.

I think we need a sequel. 10 the people and everyone bring your weapon

think there has to be a sequel with ten times the people and everyone bring their weapons