Storming the Capitol

Only thing I'll say is that videos of Democrats putting cardboard up over the windows of the room where they're counting votes inevitably leads to that kind of talk.
Our freedom and our rights come in three boxes. The ballot box the jury box and the bullet box. Ballot and jury boxes are just about down the sh1tter

I think you need to take a chill pill.
Politics ebb and flow.
Not anymore. The reason the dems said trump wouldn’t leave is because that’s what they had in mind after they stole back power. There’s enemies of the state already in the gulags. Next year theyre gonna begin “relocating” anyone who refuses to submit to a human experiment. Hallelujah ! Holy :censored2: where’s the Tylenol

Re-Raise

Not anymore. The reason the dems said trump wouldn’t leave is because that’s what they had in mind after they stole back power. There’s enemies of the state already in the gulags. Next year theyre gonna begin “relocating” anyone who refuses to submit to a human experiment. Hallelujah ! Holy :censored2: where’s the Tylenol
Lighten up Francis

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It still amazes me that we know every single person that committed tyranny on Jan. 6 and are handing down sentences, but all the peaceful, fiery, lawbreakers over the last two years, not one arrest.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

200w.gif

Re-Raise

It still amazes me that we know every single person that committed tyranny on Jan. 6 and are handing down sentences, but all the peaceful, fiery, lawbreakers over the last two years, not one arrest.

Another false claim

Who are you people?

Where do you get your information? The voices in your head?

Last edited:

The Driver

I drive.
You can’t vote your way out of tyranny. One stolen election typically means they’re stolen again and again and again resulting in a dictator. A lot of people are not gonna tolerate a Castro regime in America
You are confused. The election was not stolen. The Democrats aren't competent enough to get away with it anyway.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Who are you people?

Where do you get your information? The voices in your head?
The voices in my head make more sense than any of your people.