Storming the Capitol

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
How much prison time do you believe this man deserved?
I think he got so worked up and thought he could actually make a difference, or saw himself in some sort of a battle. He acted like an insane person...He seems very unstable. No rational person throws a firex at a cop unless he's caught up in the moment and his moment is one of something like "do or die"...

He needs psychiatric evaluation and should sue the Democrats for making him combative....

Has anyone tried that yet??? Free money, Yo!!

80%? How do you figure? Are you saying that 80% of the country believes the election was stolen and is eager to see President Trump back in office
I can only speak for me…I don’t want trump back because he’s a sellout to big pharma but yes the election was stolen and so will every election be stolen until we fix it. The fix is to separate from the sewer that is Washington not wishing for a benevolent dictator to fix any of it because they can’t. It’s been too corrupt for too long. Whether that can be a peaceful divorce or not remains to be seen

I read your messages to my family…and 100% of them believe you are nuts!
Well that’s fine people said I was nuts when I said there would be contact tracing and vaccine passports and you’d be forced to wear masks for many years not two weeks and here we are so maybe you should start listening. We are on stage six of the ten steps of genocide look it up

Re-Raise

Well that’s fine people said I was nuts when I said there would be contact tracing and vaccine passports and you’d be forced to wear masks for many years not two weeks and here we are so maybe you should start listening. We are on stage six of the ten steps of genocide look it up
k

vantexan

Where are the contact tracing and vaccine passports currently?

Re-Raise

I can only speak for me…I don’t want trump back because he’s a sellout to big pharma but yes the election was stolen and so will every election be stolen until we fix it. The fix is to separate from the sewer that is Washington not wishing for a benevolent dictator to fix any of it because they can’t. It’s been too corrupt for too long. Whether that can be a peaceful divorce or not remains to be seen
Let me FBI profile you based on your posts.

No hobbies to get you out of the house. You get all of your information off of internet feeds..which target you because they know what you already believe.

No education past high school level. Not married..possibly divorced.

No children..or you would have more important things to worry about than the government targeting you.
(I think it is Wilberforce with 8 kids or so working preload)

Probably physically weak, because you seem very afraid of things.

How am I doing?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Which step are you on the 12 step program?

vantexan

Let me FBI profile you based on your posts.

No hobbies to get you out of the house. You get all of your information off of internet feeds..which target you because they know what you already believe.

No education past high school level. Not married..possibly divorced.

No children..or you would have more important things to worry about than the government targeting you.
(I think it is Wilberforce with 8 kids or so working preload)

Probably physically weak, because you seem very afraid of things.

How am I doing?
You mean the profilers who get it wrong much of the time?

Re-Raise

You mean the profilers who get it wrong much of the time?
Do you think he has a wife and kids?

Do you think he has a college degree?

Do you think he is physically strong?

I am not sure what makes some people so afraid of all kinds of secret conspiracies? I am just not afraid of people and the government has very little effect on me at all.

Last edited:

vantexan

Another false claim

Who are you people?

Where do you get your information? The voices in your head?
There were cops definitely doing their job during the riots and rightly so as well over a thousand were injured by thrown bricks and frozen water bottles. But tell us how many of the arrested were charged and have been tried in court? How many were released with low or no bail? And there were riots, amongst the 574 documented, where the police were ordered to stand down by their Democratic mayors. Lunacy run amok and probably the biggest reason was to hurt Trump politically.

vantexan

Do you think he has a wife and kids?

Do you think he has a college degree?

Do you think he is physically strong?

I am not sure what makes some people so afraid of all kinds of secret conspiracies? I am just not afraid of people and the government has very little effect on me at all.
He may be strong as an ox with a PhD for all I, or you, know. I've seen numerous times over the years profilers put out that the likely serial killer or rapist was a white guy with many of the attributes you mentioned. And many times it was a minority. It stands to reason that it's more likely a white guy given the much larger white population, but that's what they always go with first. Back in the 80's, possibly 90's, a bunch of black kids turned up dead in Atlanta. The profilers said the killer was white. Was a black guy in a mostly black area which makes much more sense but they always go with the white guy theory first. At least they used to. Maybe they've been burnt enough to be more careful.

Re-Raise

Lunacy run amok and probably the biggest reason was to hurt Trump politically.
I just don’t understand how some of you see conspiracies everywhere!

My take on the protests were that some people..with very different life experiences with police than mine..were angry and acting like fools.

Some people took advantage of the situation and stole from innocent people.

How was it a plan to ”hurt Trump politically“? Who is the boogeyman you all fear??

vantexan

I just don’t understand how some of you see conspiracies everywhere!

My take on the protests were that some people..with very different life experiences with police.. were angry and acting like fools.

Some people took advantage of the situation and stole from innocent people.

How was it a plan to ”hurt Trump politically“? Who is the boogeyman you all fear??
It wasn't a plan amongst the rioters. They were "useful idiots." That the Democratic mayors would order their police to let them riot suggests a coordinated effort to take advantage of the situation politically. If you think the mayors were letting them riot because the mayors were angry with their police forces, well......

Re-Raise

It wasn't a plan amongst the rioters. They were "useful idiots." That the Democratic mayors would order their police to let them riot suggests a coordinated effort to take advantage of the situation politically. If you think the mayors were letting them riot because the mayors were angry with their police forces, well......
I can’t stand Trump.. seeing people riot did not make me feel any better or worse about him.

I think it would tough for a mayor to decide how much force to use on the angry protestors. The capital police were faced with the same dilemma.

You could always spray the crowd with bullets in both cases..but it would be a decision with consequences.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Some people did something…sounds familiar

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I can’t stand Trump.. seeing people riot did not make me feel any better or worse about him.

I think it would tough for a mayor to decide how much force to use on the angry protestors. The capital police were faced with the same dilemma.

You could always spray the crowd with bullets in both cases..but it would be a decision with consequences.
There are plenty of nonlethal ways to disperse crowds. Top 10 Best Non Lethal Weapons

The store owners, however, were entitled to use lethal force against looters.