Storming the Capitol

Babagounj

Strength through joy
New security measures introduced since J6.

Capitol Police examines backgrounds, social media feeds of some who meet with lawmakers​

The little-known new practice by the department’s intelligence analysts, instituted since the Jan. 6 attack, is highly controversial given the civil liberties concerns it raises.

PT Car Washer

didnt answer the question. i used to be able to get Brisket on sale at sams or walmart for 2.50 a pound. thats a pipe dream now.
Who shops at Sams Club or Walmart? Ghetto. I take that back. I do buy motor oil and filters at Walmart. But I can enter and leave by the shop entrance.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
FAgvrikVkAcXpvh.jpeg

newfie

Who shops at Sams Club or Walmart? Ghetto. I take that back. I do buy motor oil and filters at Walmart. But I can enter and leave by the shop entrance.
to answer your question with empty shelves and inflated prices i sometimes have to go to 4 or 5 different stores to find something i want and to compare prices.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
to answer your question with empty shelves and inflated prices i sometimes have to go to 4 or 5 different stores to find something i want and to compare prices.

Watch for the domino effects... property and state taxes raised, increasing co pays with health benefits, sky rocketing home valuation and market values, increases on auto and home insurances.

If the markets continue to tank decreased pension and retirement benefits, layoffs and cut backs.. it will be like going back to the Jimmy Carter years...

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Watch for the domino effects... property and state taxes, increasing co pays with health benefits, sky rocketing home valuation and market values, increases on auto and home insurances.

If the markets tank reduced pension and retirement benefits, layoffs and cut backs.. it will be like going back to the Jimmy Carter years...
Just wait till property gets reappraised for the property taxes.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
proud-touched.gif

Bless your heart

You can compare prices on the internet too, so that you don't have to drive from store to store to save 3 cents