Storming the Capitol

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I agree, hundreds of violent BLM riots in a matter of months is not equivalent to 1 riot that lasted a few hours.
Location location location
Why post news on a current events forum?
Do you really need someone to explain it to you kiddo? Your streak of being irrelevant to the discussion continues. Carry on.
No no no.
Just because you and the epoch times says it’s relevant doesn’t mean that it’s news. It won’t be relevant to anything, because it isn’t.
I’m asking you: why are you doing everything you can to defend the capitol invaders: so much so that you compare a completely unrelated event that did not involve the intrusion of an institutional building? If someone foreign attacked the building, you’d call for their heads
You don’t make sense is what I’m saying. As per use.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
98AC7D6C-8208-4E8F-83F9-964B07FE4EBE.jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m asking you: why are you doing everything you can to defend the capitol invaders
I'm not defending anything.

I simply noted that it was odd that the mainstream media left out that the two rioters trying to break down the door to the speaker's lobby were people of color.

Guess it doesn't fit the white supremacist attack on democracy narrative very well.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
At some point denial of the current political climate is going to give way to panic for the hard lefties. Will be interesting to see when it happens for BC's own.

Truth be known our BC lefties never liked Biden.. it was all about getting rid of Trump.

They knew that he was a means to a way... the perfect second banana to puppet...

Now it is a matter of time before they throw him under the bus... the Republicans are counting the days...

My concern would be about our long standing enemies that are testing just how far they could get by with.

Box Ox

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

"Former President Donald Trump is dangling the prospect of pardons for supporters who participated in the deadly Jan. 6 storming of the U.S. Capitol if he returns to the White House.

“If I run and if I win, we will treat those people from January 6th fairly,” Trump said Saturday night during a rally in Conroe, Texas. “And if it requires pardons, we will give them pardons because they are being treated so unfairly.”

PT Car Washer

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

"Former President Donald Trump is dangling the prospect of pardons for supporters who participated in the deadly Jan. 6 storming of the U.S. Capitol if he returns to the White House.

“If I run and if I win, we will treat those people from January 6th fairly,” Trump said Saturday night during a rally in Conroe, Texas. “And if it requires pardons, we will give them pardons because they are being treated so unfairly.”
To receive a pardon you must admit guilt to the crime that you were convicted for.

El Correcto

god is dead
Oh no!
Lol even your :censored2:ty bias website will tell you those people are a disaster.
Huff post is probably one of the worst offenders of being left wing hacks.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
To understand why the gov't can't id most of the attendees at the Capital Building on J6, one must read this story.

Mistaking a 94 yr old black man for a wanted 78 yr old white man.
Who remained loose for 16 years.

Box Ox

"Senate GOP Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) criticized the Republican National Committee for its censure of Reps. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) and Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) and broke with their language on Jan. 6, calling it a "violent insurrection."

"It was a violent insurrection with the purpose of trying to prevent the peaceful transfer of power. …That's what it was," McConnell said.

The RNC sparked fierce backlash after it described Jan. 6, when a mob of former President Trump's followers breached the building, as "legitimate political discourse" in a resolution censuring Kinzinger and Cheney."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

"Senate GOP Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) criticized the Republican National Committee for its censure of Reps. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) and Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) and broke with their language on Jan. 6, calling it a "violent insurrection."

"It was a violent insurrection with the purpose of trying to prevent the peaceful transfer of power. …That's what it was," McConnell said.

The RNC sparked fierce backlash after it described Jan. 6, when a mob of former President Trump's followers breached the building, as "legitimate political discourse" in a resolution censuring Kinzinger and Cheney."
McConnell only gets elected because left wingers like @Turdferguson vote for him.

Box Ox

"Feb 18 (Reuters) - The founder of the Oath Keepers militia, Stewart Rhodes, will remain in jail until his seditious conspiracy trial for allegedly helping plot the assault on the U.S. Capitol, a U.S. judge said, calling him a "clear and convincing danger."

U.S. District Judge Amit Mehta said during a Friday court hearing that Rhodes spent thousands of dollars on weapons and other equipment ahead of the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol by Donald Trump's supporters and also made "substantial purchases" of weapons afterwards.

"He presents a clear and convincing danger, in my view," Mehta said."

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

"Feb 18 (Reuters) - The founder of the Oath Keepers militia, Stewart Rhodes, will remain in jail until his seditious conspiracy trial for allegedly helping plot the assault on the U.S. Capitol, a U.S. judge said, calling him a "clear and convincing danger."

U.S. District Judge Amit Mehta said during a Friday court hearing that Rhodes spent thousands of dollars on weapons and other equipment ahead of the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol by Donald Trump's supporters and also made "substantial purchases" of weapons afterwards.

"He presents a clear and convincing danger, in my view," Mehta said."
9CD630F9-FD14-41EF-97E1-8398C8CFEF0D.gif