Storming the Capitol

100%

Talk to Jim Comer. His committee has hundreds of suspicious activity forms from the banks dealing with the shell companies set up by the Bidens.
You can lead them to the water but they’re too dumb to drink. Die of dehydration laying out by the lake….smh. All while wearing a mask. Hahaha

vantexan

Ok, let’s see them all then. Line them up. If the Biden’s are guilty let’s deal with them then.
You've got a DOJ doing everything possible to protect Joe. And a Democratic controlled Senate which won't convict in an impeachment trial. UNLESS they determine the only way to get Joe out of the way before 2024 is to tell him they will convict unless he resigns. Call it health reasons.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I find it amazing that the FBI can id someone from a very grainy picture to raid their house but not id the pipe bomber of J6 from very clear photos.

TheDudeAbides92

Yes, some anonymous guy who could be anywhere in the world says voting is over so democracy must be over.
In 2016 the elites decided that never again could the people be allowed to pick a president because we elected trump which to them was unacceptable. They’ve told us as much. Not that I really care I think the president is meaningless and the office should be gotten rid of

TheDudeAbides92

You've got a DOJ doing everything possible to protect Joe. And a Democratic controlled Senate which won't convict in an impeachment trial. UNLESS they determine the only way to get Joe out of the way before 2024 is to tell him they will convict unless he resigns. Call it health reasons.
Biden is gonna be there until death. He’s a perfect front man and puppet. He will do literally anything he’s told. Why would they want to get rid of someone so useful in that regard? Only when Biden is dead will another similar braindead puppet who is easily controlled replace him

vantexan

Biden is gonna be there until death. He’s a perfect front man and puppet. He will do literally anything he’s told. Why would they want to get rid of someone so useful in that regard? Only when Biden is dead will another similar puppet replace him
Because in order for them to stay in power he has to win the election.

PT Car Washer

In 2016 the elites decided that never again could the people be allowed to pick a president because we elected trump which to them was unacceptable. They’ve told us as much. Not that I really care I think the president is meaningless and the office should be gotten rid of
trump never had a majority of American votes. It was the Washington swamp that installed him and his regime into office.