Sturgis Is A Cesspool

Box Ox

The women who attend Sturgis are cute if you’re into sagging chests and fupas. Strippers aren’t great looking women. That’s why they perform in the dark on stage.

Maybe one of the Trumpers will come up with a visual comparison of the Sturgis biker women and the hard left white women and "women" currently roaming our streets and also performing long into the darkness of night.

52 felony arrests now at Sturgis! Cops have better things to do than deal with drunk, drugged motorcyclists. What a waste of tax dollars! Trump send in the military!

Undertow

Sturgis is hosting a biker rally. These clowns who are not the most hygienic people to begin with, are gathering without masks. Packing bars and sweating all over each other. Hairy, toothless, overweight men, smoking cigarettes and pot just to go on a bike ride. Of course Sturgis will be a hotspot as well as the entire state in 3 weeks. Just in time to introduce influenza season. It’s going to be a long deadly winter in SD. Not to mention 84 of these bikers were arrested. There have been over 18 crashes.
I was there once many years ago and I can't say it was much a crowd I'd want to devote spending significant time with either. Way too many belligerent drunks no matter which direction You turned.

Yeah I agree it's pretty stupid to flock to a mass gathering with what scientific evidence is known with regard to the pandemic, but the same could be said about the crowd insisting on taking trips to DisneyWorld for their 5th or 10th time in as many years or less. Bikers certainly don't have a monopoly when it comes to stupid.

Over 200 arrested for drug possession in Sturgis, 71 of those arrested are felony arrests. Police have better things to do than watch over idiots using and abusing drugs. Trump send in the military, get these punks out of Sturgis. 3 weeks from now Sturgis will be a hotspot.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Over 200 arrested for drug possession in Sturgis, 71 of those arrested are felony arrests. Police have better things to do than watch over idiots using and abusing drugs. Trump send in the military, get these punks out of Sturgis. 3 weeks from now Sturgis will be a hotspot.
"The Sturgis Motorcycle Rally is one of the world's oldest and largest motorcycle gatherings, offering incredible riding, exhibitors, motorcycle shows, demo rides, racing, concerts and much more. Find out why this international phenomenon draws motorcycle legends, superstars and hundreds of thousands of enthusiasts to the Black Hills each year and is listed as one of the 1,000 Places to See Before You Die. The 80th Anniversary will take place August 7-16, 2020."

Sounds to me like the community embraces the event.

"The Sturgis Motorcycle Rally is one of the world's oldest and largest motorcycle gatherings, offering incredible riding, exhibitors, motorcycle shows, demo rides, racing, concerts and much more. Find out why this international phenomenon draws motorcycle legends, superstars and hundreds of thousands of enthusiasts to the Black Hills each year and is listed as one of the 1,000 Places to See Before You Die. The 80th Anniversary will take place August 7-16, 2020."

Sounds to me like the community embraces the event.

The community was and is against the rally. Selfish politicians allowed it. 60% of Sturgis residents were against a motorcycle rally that brings in thousands but the city approved it. Here's why

The big package

Think about it, though. They and their Trump-loving, white trash fattie friends and family will be killing each other off thanks to their poor decision making, right? In a Presidential election year.

Silver lining for the hard left?
I guess the white trash geniuses on the left that's attacking innocent people and looting and destroying things and protesting are immune to the virus right ? None of them are going to die off !!! Not to mention all the inner city shootings that the governors and mayors in those cities are turning their backs on , No deaths there either huh !!!

I guess the white trash geniuses on the left that's attacking innocent people and looting and destroying things and protesting are immune to the virus right ? None of them are going to die off !!! Not to mention all the inner city shootings that the governors and mayors in those cities are turning their backs on , No deaths there either huh !!!
The Deep South states lead the nation in murder per capita, year, after year, after year. Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama are first, second, and third. All 3 red states.

The big package

The Deep South states lead the nation in murder per capita, year, after year, after year. Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama are first, second, and third. All 3 red states.
Almost all of those crime ridden towns inside those cities you just mentioned are run by Democrat Mayors like Anniston Alabama and New Orleans in Louisiana and Jackson Mississippi , all Democrat mayors sorry dude just the facts !!!!