Supervisor writing down times?

Mdet

Hi here is my thing that I saw today is that we had a supervisor writing times when we left and we never had that before. I feel that they are trying to cut hours that way what should we do as a group on them.

542thruNthru

Hi here is my thing that I saw today is that we had a supervisor writing times when we left and we never had that before. I feel that they are trying to cut hours that way what should we do as a group on them.
They can write down whatever they want. When they change your time card that's when you do something.

rod

Retired 23 years
I suppose they are comparing what leave building time you entered in the board to the actual time. Or is that another thing done automatically now by computer?

Ghost in the Darkness

They tried to tell us once we had to put it down before we pull out. They just love to falsify numbers. Remember when they got busted for all the late air to government offices & agencies that they tried to cover up.

SandSpida

They tried to tell us once we had to put it down before we pull out. They just love to falsify numbers. Remember when they got busted for all the late air to government offices & agencies that they tried to cover up.
We have a government building that is a complete cluster*, they get EAM’s at least 2 times a week. The EAM drivers pull up to security gate and scans it closed every time. They don’t even attempt to deliver because it’s way too time consuming. Management knows and don’t give a damn.

WTFm8

I suppose they are comparing what leave building time you entered in the board to the actual time. Or is that another thing done automatically now by computer?
Orion 3.0 does it automatically. There’s a virtual perimeter for the property and it logs it, can’t manually put it in or edit leave time anymore.

rod

Retired 23 years
Orion 3.0 does it automatically. There’s a virtual perimeter for the property and it logs it, can’t manually put it in or edit leave time anymore.
Damn--I used to get in trouble all the time because of supposedly wrong "leave building" times.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
That do that to make certain people nervous...

Guess it worked huh.

Spanky250

With Orion 3.0 you can't manually enter a leave time. It automatically does that as you cross the property line.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
Rod is most likely correct. After your PCM you get to your truck and 107 packages are out back and around the sides of the truck. You spend 27-minutes wrapping it all up. Yet, right as you're shutting your back door two drivers come up to hear a funny 45-second story you have. Thus, leaving building 30-minutes late is on you.

Also could be all the lawsuits coming in from Covid. Sup is writing down who's wearing masks so they can show all their safety training that employees are not following up. Remember, any time the contract is not followed or a legal issue. It can never be because of UPS.

You can look at it much more positive & sup was documenting which trucks aren't getting washed at night. 😊