Supreme Court

vantexan

The Blasey BS will cause his approval numbers to go up just like happened with Clarence Thomas with the Anita Hill BS.

I believe the Blasey BS will cause leaners to go over to supporting Kavanaugh.
With her demanding a FBI investigation before testifying this is obviously a delay tactic. Can't remember when or where party took place, was intoxicated, but clearly remembers who assaulted her and what they did. And rather than bring this up already they wait until the last minute.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Can Brett Kavanaugh be investigated for an attempted rape he allegedly committed over three decades ago? In Maryland, it’s entirely possible under the law, according to some experts. Now members of the American public are calling for Maryland Attorney General Brian Frosh to open an investigation, especially if the FBI doesn’t.

Brett Kavanaugh Could Still Face Charges For Attempted Rape In Maryland
What's the mechanism to remove a SCOTUS judge if Kavanaugh is guilty as a teenager getting a little frisky in a bedroom given that the chances of that occurring is the the same probability of 1000 chimpanzees typing Shakespeare.

oldngray

nowhere special
According to NBC News, Cristina King Miranda, a former schoolmate of the alleged victim, now has come forward, via a Facebook post, to state that she does in fact recall the incident being discussed at the school shortly after it allegedly took place.

‘The Incident Did Happen,’ Says Kavanaugh Accuser’s Schoolmate as She Recalls Hearing About the Attack

To all media, I will not be doing anymore interviews. No more circus. To clarify my post: I do not have first hand knowledge of the incident that Dr. Christine Blasey Ford mentions, and I stand by my support for Christine. That's it. I don't have more to say on the subject.

— Cristina King Miranda (@reinabori) September 19, 2018

MAKAVELI

What's the mechanism to remove a SCOTUS judge if Kavanaugh is guilty as a teenager getting a little frisky in a bedroom given that the chances of that occurring is the the same probability of 1000 chimpanzees typing Shakespeare.
If Kevin always black he would have been tried found guilty and serving a life sentence.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
To all media, I will not be doing anymore interviews. No more circus. To clarify my post: I do not have first hand knowledge of the incident that Dr. Christine Blasey Ford mentions, and I stand by my support for Christine. That's it. I don't have more to say on the subject.

— Cristina King Miranda (@reinabori) September 19, 2018

Well that's it then. Guilty as charged.
Apparently everyone knows it happened and he did it, but no one thought to say anything to an adult, at the time.

Cause, you know. Reasons.

If Kevin always black he would have been tried found guilty and serving a life sentence.

Wanna shut up, and google Clarence Thomas, bright boy?

It will be fine

Holding a woman down, covering her mouth to muffle screams and trying to rip her clothes off is a far cry from “a little frisky.” Republicans have become the party of rape, congratulations!

Sportello

It seems like you were trying to ask a question, but it didn't quite form. Also, the bolded part of your statement makes no sense. Do you mean teenage boys aren't horny? Do you mean it would only take 1000 chimps to crank out Shakespeare?

Impeachment is the only remedy to remove someone from SCOTUS, or resigning or death.

It will be fine

got to prove it there snowflake.
The victim is asking for an investigation by the FBI, not typical if she were making it up. Republicans want to put their fingers in their ears and vote in the least popular candidate in decades without an investigation. What’s the fear with doing a proper investigation?

moreluck

golden ticket member
The victim is asking for an investigation by the FBI, not typical if she were making it up. Republicans want to put their fingers in their ears and vote in the least popular candidate in decades without an investigation. What’s the fear with doing a proper investigation?
Maybe she knew ahead of time that an FBI investigation was a 'no-go', She is a professor after all.

It will be fine

Maybe she knew ahead of time that an FBI investigation was a 'no-go', She is a professor after all.
The FBI did an investigation of Anita Hill’s claims. Seems like standard practice to me. Let them investigate and put the whole thing to bed. Republicans are sure scared of investigations, such contempt for the rule of law.

MAKAVELI

Well that's it then. Guilty as charged.
Apparently everyone knows it happened and he did it, but no one thought to say anything to an adult, at the time.

Cause, you know. Reasons.

Wanna shut up, and google Clarence Thomas, bright boy?
Context bright boy :censored2:. I was talking about if Cavanaugh was black he would have been tried and convicted at the time of the assault.