Supreme Court

newfie

latest demands from the good doctor.
no lawyers in the room
just the committee members
Cavanaugh has to be interviewed first which is ridiculous because it would not give him the chance to defend himself.
this bitch is cray cray

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Our infrastructure is so bad, we could easily do another public works program like after the Depression.

Put people to work, modernize our infrastructure, rebuild roads and bridges, put us in a position to be ready for the 2050’s and on...
Can't do that with massive tax cuts. The Republicans made their choice about which is more important to them.

BrownArmy

no lawyers in the room
Cavanaugh has to be interviewed first which is ridiculous because it would not give him the chance to defend himself.
this bitch is cray cray

He’s innocent, nothing to worry about, right?

Or are you worried?

It’s weird that she wants to talk to the FBI, but the Republicans aren’t having it, Mark Judge isn’t having it, Trump isn’t having it...

I gotta tell ya, if I was going to make up a fantastic but almost unproveable/too good to be true kind of story, first people I’d demand to speak with would be the FBI.

Lulz.

MAKAVELI

no lawyers in the room
this bitch is cray cray
It really doesn't make a difference. Rapist Kavanagh was already caught in a lie. He stated he was never at that party when she never stated what party it was. Good luck cuckservatives, Kavanagh will have this hanging over him for as long as he is alive.

BrownArmy

It really doesn't make a difference. Rapist Kavanagh was already caught in a lie. He stated he was never at that party when she never stated what party it was. Good luck cuckservatives, Kavanagh will have this hanging over him for as long as he is alive.

Attempted rapist, but who really cares?

Trump has been credibly accused of sexual assault multiple times, even admitted to it on tape, and he got elected Prez.

I guess that’s the bar now for Republicans...

MAKAVELI

Trump has been credibly accused of sexual assault multiple times, even admitted to it on tape, and he got elected Prez.

It has been low for a very long time.

Last edited:

BrownArmy

I’m surprised the Dems aren’t pushing the fact that Kavanaugh lied under oath several times.

Seems an easier lift than this sexual assault allegation from 36 years ago.

MAKAVELI

You know what they say about alcohol? It releases your true inhibitions.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Our infrastructure is so bad, we could easily do another public works program like after the Depression.

Put people to work, modernize our infrastructure, rebuild roads and bridges, put us in a position to be ready for the 2050’s and on...

Yes the WPA. We Piddle Around.
Put people to work but not with wasted government programs.

BrownArmy

Yes the WPA. We Piddle Around.
Put people to work but not with wasted government programs.

Lol, yah, but riddle me this:

The last five Presidential administrations have all included folks from the business world, this administration maybe the most.

You don’t think we could come up with something better in this day and age, in terms of creating a massive public works project?

This administration is basically all rich business folk, you don’t think they’re up to the task?

Isn’t that what you voted for, a businessman?

vantexan

Lol, yah, but riddle me this:

The last five Presidential administrations have all included folks from the business world, this administration maybe the most.

You don’t think we could come up with something better in this day and age, in terms of creating a massive public works project?

This administration is basically all rich business folk, you don’t think they’re up to the task?

Isn’t that what you voted for, a businessman?
There's a ready made massive public works project on the Mexican border just raring to go!

vantexan

So a stupid Fu****** wall is more important than than our roads, highways, railroads, water, electrical grids, bridges, airports,
Yup, because once we shut out the cheap labor our citizens can build the fu***** roads, highways, railroads, water, electrical grids, bridges, airports.

newfie

He’s innocent, nothing to worry about, right?

Or are you worried?

It’s weird that she wants to talk to the FBI, but the Republicans aren’t having it, Mark Judge isn’t having it, Trump isn’t having it...

I gotta tell ya, if I was going to make up a fantastic but almost unproveable/too good to be true kind of story, first people I’d demand to speak with would be the FBI.

Lulz.
Cuckster,

My life is good I have no worries. I see you are adopting the nonsense argument from the left that now states the accused is apparently responsible to prove his innocence.

This despite the fact the feinstien still has not shared the original letter and despite the fact the accused has not presented sworn testimony.

I am glad my life is not subject to your brand of "justice"