Supreme Court

MAKAVELI

You mean his floozy hair cut?

55299.jpg
Well the fact that he likes to be peed on explains his hair.:happy2:

newfie

Did you forget the 90’s?

unemployment never got this low in the 1990's , it did briefly in 2000 . Minority unemployment , female unemployment and overall unemployment has never collectively been this low.

clearly you know the stock market has never been better at least I hope that CNN is at least telling you that much.

never saw the increase in manufacturing that we have now in the 1990's. steel mills were being closed then now were opening them up right and left.

as hot as this market is right now , manufacturing companies are increasing capacity and output which is driving the insane market investment.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
never saw the increase in manufacturing that we have now in the 1990's. steel mills were being closed then now were opening them up right and left.

as hot as this market is right now , manufacturing companies are increasing capacity and output which is driving the insane market investment.
If the products are of 'Made in the U.S.A.' quality, I'll pay more for it.

newfie

If the products are of 'Made in the U.S.A.' quality, I'll pay more for it.

Agreed . Just think what this economy will do if and when trump gets some of the trade issues ironed out.

the need for workers to feed the beast is almost critical now. I think Trump may actually have to up his immigration efforts to meet domestic employment needs.

if he's smart he'll now work some kind of job training initiative to try to dig into the remaining 3.9 percent unemployed.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Agreed . Just think what this economy will do if and when trump gets some of the trade issues ironed out.

the need for workers to feed the beast is almost critical now. I think Trump may actually have to up his immigration efforts to meet domestic employment needs.

if he's smart he'll now work some kind of job training initiative to try to dig into the remaining 3.9 percent unemployed.
Job training is the key to America's left-behind of the Great Society.
If employers are offered 'on the job training' tax credits like in the 80's, it can even be more of a decrease.
You have a lot of Americans with a good work ethic that got left-behind in the explosion of applied technology.

BrownArmy

Job training is the key to America's left-behind of the Great Society.
If employers are offered 'on the job training' tax credits like in the 80's, it can even be more of a decrease.
You have a lot of Americans with a good work ethic that got left-behind in the explosion of applied technology.

Our infrastructure is so bad, we could easily do another public works program like after the Depression.

Put people to work, modernize our infrastructure, rebuild roads and bridges, put us in a position to be ready for the 2050’s and on...

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Our infrastructure is so bad, we could easily do another public works program like after the Depression.

Put people to work, modernize our infrastructure, rebuild roads and bridges, put us in a position to be ready for the 2050’s and on...
Sounds good.
Don't let the US National Government be in charge though.
Outsource it to private companies.
Provide tax credits to companies.