Supreme Court

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Xk0nWUm.jpg

floridays

Amazing, this hack "lawyer" suggests open ended questions that may be asked in depositions of a divorce proceeding. This would be a fishing expedition for responses, to which they have a willing participant in waiting to offer "opposing testimony"
to impeach K's response.
I know a "Lawyer," and I know a schiester with admitted privileges, this clown is no lawyer.

MAKAVELI

Even the slimy Dims in the Senate will not touch anything from this massively slimeball (Avenatti).
I hope they do ... that might secure both houses for the Repugs.
He's been pretty much spot on everything he's said about Drumpf so far from Stormy to Cohen. I'd be warry of dismissing what he comes up with regarding your little rapist, Kavanaugh.

floridays

its amazing the number of women who were drunk at the time of the alleged offense who suddenly remember it clearly 35 years later.

this effort to smear a good man is disgusting.
And should have been anticipated. No more BS, if I was Grassley, I would inform the full senate of a confirmation vote at 6:30 AM monday, period. Get your ass out of bed slackers and sodomites alike, "We have the people's business to take care of."

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The FBI does a complete background check on every Federal Employee no matter what their position is . In all of the background checks prior , not one woman has came forward with any information such has been released lately . Makes you think that either the FBI has been doing a rotten job or they did their job correctly , which makes all of this just a stalling tactic by some sore losers.