Supreme Court

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Ex-girlfriend ... he dumped her and I have a feeling Mark Judge will deny this under penalty of perjury.

Rasor says that Judge “told her ashamedly” about an incident in which he and other boys took turns having sex with a drunk woman, per the New Yorker. He seemed to think it was consensual, she added, and he didn’t name anyone else who had been involved. There is no indication that Kavanaugh was one of the boys, the New Yorker notes.

Now it's becoming obvious the Dims are paying for all this fantasy world accusations.
Silly stuff.

floridays

Ex-girlfriend ... he dumped her and I have a feeling Mark Judge will deny this under penalty of perjury.

Rasor says that Judge “told her ashamedly” about an incident in which he and other boys took turns having sex with a drunk woman, per the New Yorker. He seemed to think it was consensual, she added, and he didn’t name anyone else who had been involved. There is no indication that Kavanaugh was one of the boys, the New Yorker notes.

Now it's becoming obvious the Dims are paying for all this fantasy world accusations.
Silly stuff.
Look hear rat, don't dare tell anyone I poked you 40 years ago. ...... Got that?

floridays

All
bsbullf.gif
aside, I think anyone that knows any political figure they disagree with should run to the press and make unfounded claims. Overload the system, Cloward and Piven style, stuff the Alinsky right down their throats. Frankly, I'm getting fed up with this
bsbullf.gif

Attachments

• bsbullf.gif
    bsbullf.gif
    54.7 KB · Views: 115

newfie

Silly stuff.

yep they try to rep destroy the candidate and anyone associated with him.
i'm glad I'm not cutting his grass or providing his pool service.

newfie

Do you have daughters?

do you have sons ? I wouldn't want mine railroaded over a BS story that laid dormant for 36 years and can not be proven but is none the less used to ruin what is an otherwise impeccable reputation.

i cant believe you went there with that nonsense.

Sportello

do you have sons ? I wouldn't want mine railroaded over a BS story that laid dormant for 36 years and can not be proven but is none the less used to ruin what is an otherwise impeccable reputation.

A son guilty of an illicit sex crime? Is that where you want to go? Really?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

A son guilty of an illicit sex crime? Is that where you want to go? Really?
Read it again.
Guilty was not ever mentioned.

El Correcto

god is dead
Do you have daughters?

Seemingly you’d be okay with the ‘boys will be boys’ horseplay.

I don’t have a daughter, but if I did, and some teenage boy messed with her in the way that’s alleged, I’d end the kid and the parents.

Why do you have a gun again?
No you wouldn’t. You’d press charges and let the police handle it. The only time killing someone would come into play for most people is to prevent a crime. Not some retribution out of anger Hollywood style.