Supreme Court

El Correcto

god is dead
I didn’t like Kavanaugh until democrats decided he was the worse thing ever.

Seeing the democrats go all in to obstruct him has really warmed me up to the idea of him being on the court. I hope they pay a steep price for their transgressions.

vantexan

Keep deflecting. Your lying drunk rapist is still your man for the nation's highest court.
This isn't Roy Moore. This was a highly respected judge with an exemplary record. I thought what happened to Clarence Thomas was bad, but this takes the cake. It's all about Roe vs Wade, as well as control over other possible issues. Nothing less than that. You could care less about what Kavanaugh did as a teenager, even if it was true, which it isn't. We're hopefully going to get him through and hopefully he'll help return this country to some sense of sanity. Can only hope at this point.

MAKAVELI

This isn't Roy Moore. This was a highly respected judge with an exemplary record. I thought what happened to Clarence Thomas was bad, but this takes the cake. It's all about Roe vs Wade, as well as control over other possible issues. Nothing less than that. You could care less about what Kavanaugh did as a teenager, even if it was true, which it isn't. We're hopefully going to get him through and hopefully he'll help return this country to some sense of sanity. Can only hope at this point.
Sanity? Lmao! That went out the window the day Drumf was sworn in.

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s sad, not even asking proof. Just something to go off of to maybe get proof or testimonies from other and she can’t provide it. Date and location, can’t even provide that how is this credible at all.

I also found Roy Moore most likely guilty, I wouldn’t of voted for the guy.

This is completely different and clearly a smear by a TDS victim.

MAKAVELI

You got any proof, what date did it happen again? November 18, 1993 Meridien hotel in New York 2pac held a woman down and let his “boys” rape her. Time and place would be nice.
Keep deflecting. It's all cuckservatives have. Party of family values. LMFAO!

El Correcto

god is dead
Keep deflecting. It's all cuckservatives have. Party of family values. LMFAO!
That’s democrats, if it’s a man he is a rapist, if it’s a woman she is stupid and crazy. Never ceases to amaze me their projection of themselves onto others. Just like you defending 2pac who is a rapist and downplaying his crimes against an 18 year old girl.

MAKAVELI

Lecturing people when you have a sexual abuser as your profile pic, sad and very democrat of you.
Last time I checked, Tupac wasn't a nominee for a lifetime appointment to the highest court in the country. Be careful you don't fall off that high horse of yours. It's a hell of a drop.:happy2: