Supreme Court

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
42832397_491583577984633_9055585613268385792_n.jpg

The lion of the senate.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
This whole mess started with a confidential letter.
And this is where the investigation should begin.

Who was the one that decided to break that trust which Dr. Ford asked for ?

MAKAVELI

This whole mess started with a confidential letter.
And this is where the investigation should begin.

Who was the one that decided to break that trust which Dr. Ford asked for ?
Yes start there and extend this into an actual full investigation. I'm good with that.:happy2:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yes start there and extend this into an actual full investigation. I'm good with that.:happy2:
That was never what the libcuckers wanted. You know that.
They are not interested in the truth of this, they have got what they wanted from the beginning .
To smear and stir smileT up to slow this process .

MAKAVELI

2pacs investigation had evidence and was a criminal one. He did gang rape a woman.
Well since you want to deflect to Tupac's conviction, at least get your facts straight. He was not convicted of gang rape. It was sexual abuse. Secondly the evidence was the word of the accuser just like Kavanagh. Now tell me why we should believe Tupac's accuser and not Dr. Ford?

Observer

Why does everyone insist on calling her Dr.? She has a doctorate yes - but it is commonly known those people are to go by Professor. Yes, she graduated with her doctorate but what I've read what her current and former students state about her - I'm glad I never had her. My psych prof was a real smile*head and he was on the Bad Prof list - to give a heads up on who not to sign up with for a class. (I found out about list after the fact) That also went for foreign ones who you couldn't understand. Just call her Prof. please and did her nappy hair bother anyone else? Why was she allowed counsel during it? She didn't even know if her polygrath was being videotaped.

El Correcto

god is dead
Well since you want to deflect to Tupac's conviction, at least get your facts straight. He was not convicted of gang rape. It was sexual abuse. Secondly the evidence was the word of the accuser just like Kavanagh. Now tell me why we should believe Tupac's accuser and not Dr. Ford?
It’s more than that. Corroborating evidence shows the meeting took place, where and when. That’s a lot more than they have on Kavanaugh, also holding a woman still while your boys rape her is a gang rape.

MAKAVELI

It’s more than that. Corroborating evidence shows the meeting took place, where and when. That’s a lot more than they have on Kavanaugh, also holding a woman still while your boys rape her is a gang rape.
The official charge was sexual abuse not rape. Only him and another were convicted of forced oral which they claimed was consensual. Ayanna Jackson wasn't some girl he just grabbed and took a motel room. They met prior to that night and had consensual sex which she admitted. Now I'll ask you again, why should we believe Ayanna and not Dr. Ford?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why does everyone insist on calling her Dr.? She has a doctorate yes - but it is commonly known those people are to go by Professor. Yes, she graduated with her doctorate but what I've read what her current and former students state about her - I'm glad I never had her. My psych prof was a real smile*head and he was on the Bad Prof list - to give a heads up on who not to sign up with for a class. (I found out about list after the fact) That also went for foreign ones who you couldn't understand. Just call her Prof. please and did her nappy hair bother anyone else? Why was she allowed counsel during it? She didn't even know if her polygrath was being videotaped.
Is that you Nancy Grace?

Talk about a pointless rant.
I guess anything to distract from her testimony that she was sexually assaulted by Brett and his prep school keg club boys.

El Correcto

god is dead
The official charge was sexual abuse not rape. Only him and another were convicted of forced oral which they claimed was consensual. Ayanna Jackson wasn't some girl he just grabbed and took a motel room. They met prior to that night and had consensual sex which she admitted. Now I'll ask you again, why should we believe Ayanna and not Dr. Ford?
Corroborating evidence. There was proof of the meeting. Ford doesn’t even have that.

El Correcto

god is dead
He held a woman while she was gang raped, why do you defend rapist, oh yeah democrats.

MAKAVELI

Corroborating evidence. There was proof of the meeting. Ford doesn’t even have that.
You are one confused girl. Keep deflecting to someone who was convicted and served his time to defend a lying drunk rapist. It's not helping your argument.