Supreme Court

floridays

Last time I checked, Tupac wasn't a nominee for a lifetime appointment to the highest court in the country. Be careful you don't fall off that high horse of yours. It's a hell of a drop.:happy2:
Last time I checked, you hold the gang banger, a punk who could sing, solely, as a philosopher king. Other persons may have evolved to a higher level, and understand that a punk gang banger is no philosopher. You and a lot of agreeing clowns have elevated a punk Gangster to the level of deity, and therefore give him your lifetime appointment to carry out his beliefs. The clown is a punk, gang banger, racist, mysigonst, and a murderer, defined by his gang initiation. That is an allegation by me. Defend it, until you prove he wasn't he is and was. Period, that's how we roll here, correct?
Oh yeah, call your Dad, everyday is father's day.

MAKAVELI

Last time I checked, you hold the gang banger, a punk who could sing, solely, as a philosopher king. Other persons may have evolved to a higher level, and understand that a punk gang banger is no philosopher. You and a lot of agreeing clowns have elevated a punk Gangster to the level of deity, and therefore give him your lifetime appointment to carry out his beliefs. The clown is a punk, gang banger, racist, mysigonst, and a murderer, defined by his gang initiation. That is an allegation by me. Defend it, until you prove he wasn't he is and was. Period, that's how we roll here, correct?
Oh yeah, call your Dad, everyday is father's day.
whos-your-daddy-2.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
At least he's not a sitting judge in Massachusetts. You must have heard the one where a known criminal was caught selling heroin and the judge let him go free because he was only trying to support his family. Or the judge who let a guy caught with an illegal gun and ammo , go free to end up a few days later killing a police officer in Maine. In Mass. judges are appointed by politicians. I had a relative on the short list one year to be appointed, but he never got it . Because he had never gave any money to politician asking for donations.

Box Ox

Security? Not the same at all.

Similar reasons, not similar security details.

Plenty of sick folks would love to see Ginsburg end prematurely so Trump could go ahead and +1 a conservative to the Court before he’s out of office. Same goes for conservatives on the Court when Democratic Presidents are in office.

The need to protect Justices from harm or intimidation is real. Even over short distances.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

Plenty of sick folks would love to see Ginsburg end prematurely so Trump could go ahead and +1 a conservative to the Court before he’s out of office. Same goes for conservatives on the Court when Democratic Presidents are in office.

The need to protect Justices from harm or intimidation is real. Even over short distances.
don't worry trump is remaking the lower courts so it dont get to the supreme court

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

It would be great to see her walk around if she's in such top condition as they claim. It would ease her fans.