Supreme Court

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Don't feed the troll
I am the one who knocks.

Old man jingles is the :censored2:ing doormat.
LMFAO.
boom-walter.gif

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Never complained about it once.
MAJOR LEAGUE BULL :bsbullf:

That's just an outright lie.

Remember, I had a Moderator account (Monkey Butt) so I saw all the posts that you and @It will be fine and @Sportello reported all the time.
And the screwed up thing is that y'all pestered Cheryl about me doing
the same thing that y'all did (You and Sporty anyway).
I have no idea how many posts y'all report anymore since I insisted to Cheryl that I did not want to be a Moderator and so Monkey Butt (Catatonic) is just another member on here.
Ya'll's continuous whining and bitching about me is why I quit being a Mod ... simple as that.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Thanks.

But that is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Making people ignore each other is nonsense in my opinion. If they don't mind each other, even if they don't get along well, then why should it be someone else's business to make them unable to interact? If they are that unbearable, and this should be in only really extreme cases where it affects the community as a whole, they should just be banned from posting altogether.

In my experience, it's usually a source of entertainment for others when people get at each other on the web, not a detriment. But it is what it is.

Learned something new today. Thanks again.
I know you have been here for two (2) whole days but no one here cares at all what you think.
Self-centered twits!
SMH

LarryBird

I know you have been here for two (2) whole days but no one here cares at all what you think.
Self-centered twits!
Oh. I didn't realize you had to be here for a certain amount of time before you were allowed to have an opinion.

Please let me know when the time has lapsed and I'm allowed to think for myself.

I'll stay off your lawn until then, pops.

LarryBird

I guess someone here was too cheap to spring for the BrownCafe gold membership. ^^^

I paid $99.99 for upgrade. It gives you the right to not kiss Cheryl's ass after every post she makes.
But in all seriousness, it's cool that it exists. I'm not in charge. It just seems very weird to me and it's not anything I've ever heard of or seen used on a message board before.

Not that I owe you an explanation for my every post or opinion.

KOG72

I’m full of it
257BFE92-35C5-4382-81F5-4AE2865523CE.gif
MAJOR LEAGUE BULL :bsbullf:

That's just an outright lie.

Remember, I had a Moderator account (Monkey Butt) so I saw all the posts that you and @It will be fine and @Sportello reported all the time.
And the screwed up thing is that y'all pestered Cheryl about me doing
the same thing that y'all did (You and Sporty anyway).
I have no idea how many posts y'all report anymore since I insisted to Cheryl that I did not want to be a Moderator and so Monkey Butt (Catatonic) is just another member on here.
Ya'll's continuous whining and bitching about me is why I quit being a Mod ... simple as that.

newfie

Oh. I didn't realize you had to be here for a certain amount of time before you were allowed to have an opinion.

Please let me know when the time has lapsed and I'm allowed to think for myself.

I'll stay off your lawn until then, pops.

cool . thirty years should do it . see you then

newfie

But in all seriousness, it's cool that it exists. I'm not in charge. It just seems very weird to me and it's not anything I've ever heard of or seen used on a message board before.

Not that I owe you an explanation for my every post or opinion.

do you often respond to your own posts?