Supreme Court

BrownArmy

Highly doubt it. Liberals were willing to slander a good man to protect Roe vs. Wade and as was pointed out in the very good book "Freakonomics" a big reason that Republicans, conservatives have been much more competitive in politics in recent years is because since Roe vs Wade the majority of abortions have occurred in liberal households. Thus your side aborted it's way out of voters.

Doesn’t change the fact that abortions occur in an evenly distributed political diagram.

It may be the case that when rich liberals/conservatives have abortions, it doesn’t change their already decided trajectory.

It may also be the case that when poor liberals/conservatives have abortions, that may have a larger effect on their already decided trajectory.

Doesn’t change the fact that liberals/conservatives get abortions at basically the same per capita rate.

That’s all I’m saying, and I’m not arguing anything else.

Not sure why you’re bringing Kavanaugh up, that’s irrelevant.

LarryBird

Right, except most abortions aren’t had by liberal women, they’re (shocker) a fairly homogeneous dispersion amongst differing political sets.

But you knew that.
Cons are totally against abortion, until it is that their mistresses need one, of course. Then it's all good in the hood.

That's how they roll. Double standards apply in all aspects of their lives, political and otherwise.

Basically Republicans = 'Do what I say, not what I do'.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Nope, he requested that I take you guys off of forced ignore, so I did...
thanks Cheryl.
The reason I asked to not have us on Forced Ignore is that you whined and complained all the time about having to click on "Show Ignored Content" to see my posts.
You couldn't stand the fact that I might post something about you and you became obsessive and distressed.
That's why I asked Cheryl to take us off Forced Ignore ... I was worried about your mental health.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I was only compelled to make a username yesterday evening because of the gay bashing going on against a poster named .
So you define a basher as someone who disagrees with you? You and @Wrong are perfect for each other. You bash me because my opinion on homosexuality is not yours.
Don't misunderstand opinion with who gives a s :censored2: t.

BrownArmy

“This addon is well worth it if you have two users who always cause drama with each other but are otherwise productive on your community...”

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The reason I asked to not have us on Forced Ignore is that you whined and complained all the time about having to click on "Show Ignored Content" to see my posts.
You couldn't stand the fact that I might post something about you and you became obsessive and distressed.
That's why I asked Cheryl to take us off Forced Ignore ... I was worried about your mental health.
Never complained about it once.

You're just a liar as usual.

You really are embarrassing yourself friend.

Get back in therapy buddy.

vantexan

Doesn’t change the fact that abortions occur in an evenly distributed political diagram.

It may be the case that when rich liberals/conservatives have abortions, it doesn’t change their already decided trajectory.

It may also be the case that when poor liberals/conservatives have abortions, that may have a larger effect on their already decided trajectory.

Doesn’t change the fact that liberals/conservatives get abortions at basically the same per capita rate.

That’s all I’m saying, and I’m not arguing anything else.

Not sure why you’re bringing Kavanaugh up, that’s irrelevant.
I brought him up because you don't see conservatives going ballistic trying to defend Roe vs. Wade. If I were to bet I'd guesstimate that the ratio would be easily 10 liberals for every 1 conservative getting abortions. And possibly a much higher disparity.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I was placed on forced ignore under his account by moderators.

He had no choice in the matter. He's just lying as usual.
I take it my posts are on Forced Ignore by you as well ...
Seeing how Forced Ignore is applied to both members.
Yup.
You just proved my point
View attachment 237207
Figured my point would go over your head ...

I was pointing out that we were both placed on Forced Ignore because you kept reporting my posts like the whiny little bitch you are.
You have posted many times like the Forced Ignore action was all because of me but you were the little whiny butt POing the Staff with complaints about my posts. LOL

FYI - I asked Cheryl to take us off Forced Ignore ... I was worried about your mental health.

BrownArmy

I brought him up because you don't see conservatives going ballistic trying to defend Roe vs. Wade. If I were to bet I'd guesstimate that the ratio would be easily 10 liberals for every 1 conservative getting abortions. And possibly a much higher disparity.

And you would be wrong.

It’s okay not to believe everything you think.

LarryBird

Thanks.

But that is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Making people ignore each other is nonsense in my opinion. If they don't mind each other, even if they don't get along well, then why should it be someone else's business to make them unable to interact? If they are that unbearable, and this should be in only really extreme cases where it affects the community as a whole, they should just be banned from posting altogether.

In my experience, it's usually a source of entertainment for others when people get at each other on the web, not a detriment. But it is what it is.

Learned something new today. Thanks again.

vantexan

Thanks.

But that is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Making people ignore each other is nonsense in my opinion. If they don't mind each other, even if they don't get along well, then why should it be someone else's business to make them unable to interact? If they are that unbearable, and this should be in only really extreme cases where it affects the community as a whole, they should just be banned from posting altogether.

In my experience, it's usually a source of entertainment for others when people get at each other on the web, not a detriment. But it is what it is.

Learned something new today. Thanks again.
You do realize this is a free forum?