Supreme Court

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I was placed on forced ignore under his account by moderators.

He had no choice in the matter. He's just lying as usual.

He is former UPS management.
Delusions of grandeur and denial of his lack of any real authority are common themes with them.
Yup.
You just proved my point you dimwit.
View attachment 237207
I wonder why my Ignore list doesn't include you?

upload_2019-2-23_22-47-40.png

LarryBird

Too many fake people here and too many fruit loops with multiple accounts
I see.

Well, I definitely am a new user. I've worked for UPS for 17 years, but I really never came here because I didn't realize there was political and sports talk on here, just thought it was for work stuff. I prefer not to discuss or think about ups outside of work, so I didn't ever signup.

That's as much time as I'm gonna devote to this, so if my explanation wasn't good enough, you're just gonna have to live with being wrong. From what I've gathered here thus far, that shouldn't be an issue for many of you.

The dumb is strong here.

I see.

Well, I definitely am a new user. I've worked for UPS for 17 years, but I really never came here because I didn't realize there was political and sports talk on here, just thought it was for work stuff. I prefer not to discuss or think about ups outside of work, so I didn't ever signup.

That's as much time as I'm gonna devote to this, so if my explanation wasn't good enough, you're just gonna have to live with being wrong. From what I've gathered here thus far, that shouldn't be an issue for many of you.

The dumb is strong here.
Welcome to Brown cafe
I'm sure this place will drive you away

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
@TheBrownFlush

How does it feel to be so stupid someone made an account just to ridicule you?
@Wrong
Momma told me that stupid is what stupid does.
Ridicule? This guy runs his mouth a lot like you. Idiot level.

You're just gonna have to get over you're a :censored2: and nobody cares.
Man you bitch and cry a lot. You sure you don't have a vagina?

Last edited:

vantexan

Wait, if the ‘libturds’ are the ones getting abortions, their vajay-jays should be tight like a ducks a...

It’s the anti-abortion folk with eight kids whose canals are safe enough to drive up and park a double-wide...
Yeah but it's the libs on average who'll cheat on their tight wife and muck up a good thing.

BrownArmy

Just stands to reason that if most abortions are by liberal women, more adultery is on the liberal side too.

Right, except most abortions aren’t had by liberal women, they’re (shocker) a fairly homogeneous dispersion amongst differing political sets.

But you knew that.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I wonder why my Ignore list doesn't include you?

View attachment 237211
@cheryl @tonyexpress

@Old Man Jingles was on forced ignore by staff. When I mentioned that here, he cleverly responded that forced ignore is mutual for both members, then posted a screenshot of his ignore list without me on it. Not so coincidentally, @Old Man Jingles is no longer on my forced ignore list.

Is he still a moderator?
He seems to have moderator privileges.
Just hoping you can clear this up.
Thanks.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
@cheryl @tonyexpress

@Old Man Jingles was on forced ignore by staff. When I mentioned that here, he cleverly responded that forced ignore is mutual for both members, then posted a screenshot of his ignore list without me on it. Not so coincidentally, @Old Man Jingles is no longer on my forced ignore list.

Is he still a moderator?
He seems to have moderator privileges.
Just hoping you can clear this up.
Thanks.
Nope, he requested that I take you guys off of forced ignore, so I did...

LarryBird

WHAT THE :censored2: IS FORCED IGNORE?

Can someone please explain it to me?

I've never heard of this on any message board before. Thanks in advance.

vantexan

Right, except most abortions aren’t had by liberal women, they’re (shocker) a fairly homogeneous dispersion amongst differing political sets.

But you knew that.
Highly doubt it. Liberals were willing to slander a good man to protect Roe vs. Wade and as was pointed out in the very good book "Freakonomics" a big reason that Republicans, conservatives have been much more competitive in politics in recent years is because since Roe vs Wade the majority of abortions have occurred in liberal households. Thus your side aborted it's way out of voters.