BrownArmy

You got to fight!!!
for your right!!!
to Potty!!!

You wanna take a walk but your daddy says "no!"
You ask your dad "please!" but he says it's "too cold!"
We miss sniffin' grass when your at work
And Sphyncus chases cats like she's some kinda jerk
You gotta fight for your right to potty!
Your daddy caught you barkin' and he said "no way!"
That hypocrite's on the phone all day
Man, livin' inside is such a drag
Now your dad threw away your best poo poo bag
You take us outside you gotta give us clothes to wear
We're gonna shed in the house if you don't brush our hair
Your daddy busted in and said "what's that noise?!"
Aw dad your just jealous it's our squeaky toys

So true.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

bacha29

Trump is the anti union candidate.
Indeed. If Trump is able to get enough conservative judges on SCOTUS to assure that he will get the ruling he wants the first attacks on unions will come with the mostly likely challenge being Taft Hartley which is the very basis for the creation of labor unions in the first place. If overturned UPS no longer would have to recognize the IBT or any of it's labor contracts. The net result is that it could throw open the doors to anybody it chooses to hire for whatever it wants to pay and without question it will be only slightly higher than what Ground contractor employed drivers make. I would love to see the look on conservative UPS brown shirts faces if that were to happen and secondly they could stand out there on that picket line until they either froze to death or die of old age and it will not make any difference because the legislation that created the above market compensation package they've enjoyed for decades will be long gone.

Come to think of it why wouldn't a true dyed in the wool conservative UPS brown shirt welcome the overturning of Taft Hartley?

bacha29

Jobs, jobs, jobs. Complete opposite of the Obama years.

By the way, when Obama had all of the government under control, why didn't he, Pelosi, and Reid, take on right to work? Hello?...Zero, Nada, Zip. Too busy trying to socialize healthcare.

Unbelievable winning! lol
President Trump & Gallup -- Approval Rating Ticks Up to New High of 46 Percent | National Review
A true blue revisionist historian. To begin with Obama inherited the worst recession in 80 years . The stock market was melting down GM and Crysler were bankrupt along with Wall Street banks and we were losing 700,000 jobs a month. And FYI Obama and the Democrats had control of Congress for only 2, that's right only 2 of the 8 years of the Obama administration.

floridays

Indeed. If Trump is able to get enough conservative judges on SCOTUS to assure that he will get the ruling he wants the first attacks on unions will come with the mostly likely challenge being Taft Hartley which is the very basis for the creation of labor unions in the first place. If overturned UPS no longer would have to recognize the IBT or any of it's labor contracts. The net result is that it could throw open the doors to anybody it chooses to hire for whatever it wants to pay and without question it will be only slightly higher than what Ground contractor employed drivers make. I would love to see the look on conservative UPS brown shirts faces if that were to happen and secondly they could stand out there on that picket line until they either froze to death or die of old age and it will not make any difference because the legislation that created the above market compensation package they've enjoyed for decades will be long gone.

Come to think of it why wouldn't a true dyed in the wool conservative UPS brown shirt welcome the overturning of Taft Hartley?
Typical democrat, gin up fear, worked well with my negro brothers and sisters.
It's not on the radar, you seem to be the first clown to bring it up, are you reading new talking points?

Bla, bla, bla,bla, bla, bla, bla,

Blah

floridays

A true blue revisionist historian. To begin with Obama inherited the worst recession in 80 years . The stock market was melting down GM and Crysler were bankrupt along with Wall Street banks and we were losing 700,000 jobs a month. And FYI Obama and the Democrats had control of Congress for only 2, that's right only 2 of the 8 years of the Obama administration.
Did they have the power to legislate the RLA out of existence? Yes or NO.
I'm not asking for a long winded, blowhard response.
A simple Yes or No is all that is required.

bacha29

Typical democrat, gin up fear, worked well with my negro brothers and sisters.
It's not on the radar, you seem to be the first clown to bring it up, are you reading new talking points?

Bla, bla, bla,bla, bla, bla, bla,

Blah
Words that can only come from a person who knows that the scenario I speak of could become reality with the "right" SCOTUS .....And he's afraid as he damn well should well be if he wears a UPS brown shirt.

floridays

Words that can only come from a person who knows that the scenario I speak of could become reality with the "right" SCOTUS .....And he's afraid as he damn well should well be if he wears a UPS brown shirt.
I didn't expect the answer, it would have been Yes.
Keep playing the fear game, it's all your side has.

bacha29

Did they have the power to legislate the RLA out of existence? Yes or NO.
I'm not asking for a long winded, blowhard response.
A simple Yes or No is all that is required.
I did not speak of a legislative elimination of the RLA. I'm talking about a SCOTUS overturn of Taft Hartley.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Nice deflection.
Trump is the anti Union candidate.
Face that fact my friend.
Face re-election! It will happen! YEA!

upload_2019-5-6_15-10-3.jpeg

bacha29

I was speaking to your larger post, are you really that simple?
The larger post was about the future impact a conservative SCOTUS could have on labor laws and workers rights . Not only could the overturn of such pro labor laws have a massive impact on brown shirt UPS box luggers think of it's potential impact on public employee unions and the APA.