Supreme Court

bacha29

They helped Wall Street but not Main Street. No economic growth for two terms. Total failure.
GDP during the Obama presidency averaged 1.48% less than the desired 2-3% but remember that average included the -2.5% which was the recession he inherited from Bush who himself did everything he could in an unsuccessful attempt to save the economy.
Now I seriously doubt that you and your GED know about or have even heard of Glass Steagall or it's impact on the Great Recession so I won't waste my time trying to explain it to you.

floridays

GDP during the Obama presidency averaged 1.48% less than the desired 2-3% but remember that average included the -2.5% which was the recession he inherited from Bush who himself did everything he could in an unsuccessful attempt to save the economy.
Now I seriously doubt that you and your GED know about or have even heard of Glass Steagall or it's impact on the Great Recession so I won't waste my time trying to explain it to you.
Are you sure you want to go there?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yea, no need. We know Obama was a disaster. Good thing he had the media to provide cover.

floridays

Yea, no need. We know Obama was a disaster. Good thing he had the media to provide cover.
How about some love?
forrest gregg 1.jpg

bacha29

When it comes to your claim that the Obama presidency is in your mind's eye a "disaster" you' ll need to offer specifics and collaborated data not simply take the word of such renowned economists as Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Alec Jones.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
When it comes to your claim that the Obama presidency is in your mind's eye a "disaster" you' ll need to offer specifics and collaborated data not simply take the word of such renowned economists as Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Alec Jones.
Record unemployment!

newfie

Obama's greatest contribution was his leaving office this resulted in what you describe as the trump suger high which is now the never ending trump suger high

bacha29

Record unemployment!
Indeed. US unemployment rate December 2008 the month before Obama took over 7.2 % . Look up the numbers Wally and you would see the mess he inherited.....Not created.. inherited. Conditions were bordering on anarchy and yes people like yourself with a GED level of education were hit hard as your low skill menial jobs went missing and thanks to technology driven automation not only are they not coming back many more similar jobs will be eliminated in the years ahead.

bacha29

Obama's greatest contribution was his leaving office this resulted in what you describe as the trump suger high which is now the never ending trump suger high
We'll see about that "never ending" sugar high in the quarters ahead if there's no trade deal and indications are there's not going to be one . The market today sent that clear message.

floridays

We'll see about that "never ending" sugar high in the quarters ahead if there's no trade deal and indications are there's not going to be one . The market today sent that clear message.
We'll see what happens in the next day to seven, screw it lets see where it stands at the end of the month. Some cashed gains today, some bought what they feel is a good price. It's a game, it's not the economy.

newfie

dude this may be the greatest suger high in history , its been running since Trump got elected. your hoping it will falter for political points?

bacha29

dude this may be the greatest suger high in history , its been running since Trump got elected. your hoping it will falter for political points?
Take a look at the international markets tonight . All in the red by a significant degree. Some traders are saying that if the market fails to gain support at two key levels it could drop 20% . if so the blame will fall squarely on your monarch president for having played chicken with China's one party political system including it's president for life.....and lost.

newfie

Take a look at the international markets tonight . All in the red by a significant degree. Some traders are saying that if the market fails to gain support at two key levels it could drop 20% . if so the blame will fall squarely on your monarch president for having played chicken with China's one party political system including it's president for life.....and lost.

your economy is kicking ass and you're looking for a negative on the international market?

bacha29

your economy is kicking ass and you're looking for a negative on the international market?
Being that you stand publicly accused of being a UPS manager you if anyone should know the that today's economy is a global economy. Remember your company's slogan.....' Delivering the world on time" ...or some similar reference to the global economy.