Sups No Longer So Insulting?

MassWineGuy

I’m at FedEx. A UPS driver I often see on my route told me that there had been some corporate directive telling supervisors to not be so awful to drivers anymore. And maybe to act nicer.

Any truth to this?

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
i was just told last week that i was getting an official written warning for not stopping at a 4 way intersection where i had no stop sign, because "i should have expected traffic from the other side to run their stop signs"

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Lots of these threads popping up lately.

If your supervisors and or co-workers are punking you... I'd hate to see some people working in certain neighborhoods.

I won't apologize for not being able to take these kind of threads serious, but as I said before...

Whatever some people are or are not doing that makes people around you feel like they can talk to you any type of way....

STOP IT.

Johney

Pineapple King
i was just told last week that i was getting an official written warning for not stopping at a 4 way intersection where i had no stop sign, because "i should have expected traffic from the other side to run their stop signs"
Grieve it, then stop at every green light, 4 way and everywhere else you interact with cross traffic. Hate for you to get a suspension next time for not following directions.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I’m at FedEx. A UPS driver I often see on my route told me that there had been some corporate directive telling supervisors to not be so awful to drivers anymore. And maybe to act nicer.

Any truth to this?

Absolutely true
It’s all hugs and grins with the occasional reach around

WTF are you talking about

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
Grieve it, then stop at every green light, 4 way and everywhere else you interact with cross traffic. Hate for you to get a suspension next time for not following directions.

i discussed it with my shop steward, she said we'd grieve it. told me that she'd received warnings for "not honking loud enough" etc

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I got a warning letter for not holding my brake pedal long enough at a red light

🧔✊

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
I got a warning letter for not holding my brake pedal long enough at a red light

🧔✊

i had sup ride with me once because they didn't have enough 22.4's to train and they brought him in from out of town so he needed to code in somewhere.

first stoplight we get to he complains because i didn't leave a car length between me and the car in front. i said that it doesnt say car length anywhere in the 5's and 10's or anywhere else i know of. "space on all sides but always in front." he hassled me the rest of that day. i skipped lunch just to get back sooner and get rid of him.

chicken alfredo

i had sup ride with me once because they didn't have enough 22.4's to train and they brought him in from out of town so he needed to code in somewhere.

first stoplight we get to he complains because i didn't leave a car length between me and the car in front. i said that it doesnt say car length anywhere in the 5's and 10's or anywhere else i know of. "space on all sides but always in front." he hassled me the rest of that day. i skipped lunch just to get back sooner and get rid of him.
Rest your hand on his thigh throughout the day and I guarantee he won’t bug you whatsoever..right @MECH-lift ?