Suspensions?

Joe brown

I would think so. They also had this employee miss-classified as part time. He did integrad first week of November 2019 and has been driving full time overtime everday since, but the company still has him coded as part time. Maybe they messed up and just want him to quit

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Program diagnoses the employee as having low level autism

This guy get fired already?
🧔✊

Joe brown

This guy get fired already?
🧔✊
I don’t think they can fire that employee that has that disability can they?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Temastercare25s response to the employee being suspended was to send him to an outpatient program because he seemed really anxious about the whole situation. Program diagnoses the employee as having low level autism. Employee received disability for attending the program. Program completed and met with labor manager and then nothing, BA doesn’t return calls, waiting for people to return for vacation etc, 77 days now

I know this sounds crazy but maybe he should go to his union hall and talk with a real person

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Because he slowed down stopped answering calls on his personal cell phone made a point to put every package in a dr bag and use all the designated walk paths and let his number of stops take the whole day. So he was suspended for failure to follow supervisory instruction of not attending pcm

Let's be honest. That sounds like something management would try and do.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Let's be honest. That sounds like something management would try and do.
The question remains, does this guy have the funds to go for full back pay. If I was him I’m looking a 6-12 month apartment lease in the Maldives and you guys can get back with me when you send me a letter that I can return to service with full back pay.
Until then, I’ll be filling my tanks and catching some rays.