Teamster Presidential Survey

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
If they're cross checking what you put in, then the last 4 of your social is on their database already.

I don't see how the info would be any less secure by you using the web form unless you're on an unsecured free public Wi-Fi network.
No taxes on ot might convince the teamsters to endorse trump, I doubt it but we will see, that is one of the most pro union policies from the Republicans in a long time
Orange Jesus just grifting for votes
No way this happens
Damn you magas are gullible

Thebrownblob

Diversity
I still haven’t figured out if DEI is good or bad? Apparently hiring people because of it is good, but admitting you were hired because it is bad?

If anyone wants to hire me for 300 K a year because I’m fat, bald, and slow, I’m your Man!!!

Diversity rocks!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
This is the union forum.

If you want to spew your vile political garbage then man up and take your mental illness level of obsession and hatred of trump over to the current events forum.

Or just slither back into your hole troll.
Oh how I’ve missed you @DriveInDriveOut
You must lead a sad life if all you’ve got to do to s follow me around and gimme thumbs downs
Thank you @browncafe for allowing @DriveInDriveOut “show his ass” on a regular basis it’s comedy gold

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
This is the union forum.

If you want to spew your vile political garbage then man up and take your mental illness level of obsession and hatred of trump over to the current events forum.

Or just slither back into your hole troll.
The name of this thread is “Teamster presidential survey”
I was taking about your main man Orange Jesus isn’t he running for President

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The name of this thread is “Teamster presidential survey”
I was taking about your main man Orange Jesus isn’t he running for President
Try reading the first post.

He asked about security of the Web form.
You quoted me talking about the security of the Web form and responded by crying about Trump.

Turn off cable news and npr my friend, they've brainwashed you to the point of obsession.