Teamster Presidential Survey

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This is the union forum.

If you want to spew your vile political garbage then man up and take your mental illness level of obsession and hatred of trump over to the current events forum.

Or just slither back into your hole troll.
Take it easy. Dems are losing it because they sense impending doom. Scientific term is hissy fit...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Take it easy. Dems are losing it because they sense impending doom. Scientific term is hissy fit...
I checked the union subreddit and there was a complete meltdown about teamsters being open to endorsing who their members choose.

The consensus seemed to be that teamsters aren't real union members, O'Brien is a scab, and a democratic vote for who to endorse is bad.

Really dumb stuff over there.

Thebrownblob

I checked the union subreddit and there was a complete meltdown about teamsters being open to endorsing who their members choose.

The consensus seemed to be that teamsters aren't real union members, O'Brien is a scab, and a democratic vote for who to endorse is bad.

Everyone on Reddit is a radical and an activist! 😂

Wally

The meltdown is panic setting in. How dare any union not automatically endorsed the Democrat candidate! Heresy!

Wally

Not at all. You act like you’ve voted for who the Teamsters endorsed in past elections.
Now that they may endorse your candidate you think everyone will vote the endorsement?
oie_overlay.gif

10:30 resi

No taxes on ot might convince the teamsters to endorse trump, I doubt it but we will see, that is one of the most pro union policies from the Republicans in a long time
The labor movement is headed in a different direction. Most people want more free time, not more money. How about a 32 hour work week instead? Or meaningful increase to federal minimum wage so that people don't have to work overtime to make ends meet? What happened to "8 for work 8 for rest 8 for what we will"?

The labor movement is headed in a different direction. Most people want more free time, not more money. How about a 32 hour work week instead? Or meaningful increase to federal minimum wage so that people don't have to work overtime to make ends meet? What happened to "8 for work 8 for rest 8 for what we will"?
Yes the federal minimum wage needs to be increased but most places are paying much more than that

The main problem is people want an entry level job and try to support a family on it and that's not what it's designed for

Give me 45 bucks an hour I'll go work at McDonald's instead of UPS

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Lol, you always want more money bud

10:30 resi

Yes the federal minimum wage needs to be increased but most places are paying much more than that

The main problem is people want an entry level job and try to support a family on it and that's not what it's designed for

Give me 45 bucks an hour I'll go work at McDonald's instead of UPS
If McDonald's workers aren't supposed to make a living wage then how are people who work at McDonald's supposed to live? And who will make the mcnuggets when they're all dead?