Teamsters endorse Joe Biden??

D

Deleted member 83221

I'm more concerned about getting shoved into the Biden-Saunders master control, centralized medical plan. Remember, Harris is on record saying folks like us with great plans currently, will have to give them up.

Harris on private insurance like what Teamsters use: "Let's eliminate all of that"...
Most countries that have universal coverage allow private insurance. I personally will support universal healthcare since I believe every American should receive the care they need no matter how much money they have. I also will support people keeping private insurance plans like what happens in many other countries with universal healthcare. Personally I don't buy into the fear mongering that giving poor people healthcare is somehow a bad thing it seems incredibly elitist and mean spirited to me.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Most countries that have universal coverage allow private insurance. I personally will support universal healthcare since I believe every American should receive the care they need no matter how much money they have. I also will support people keeping private insurance plans like what happens in many other countries with universal healthcare. Personally I don't buy into the fear mongering that giving poor people healthcare is somehow a bad thing it seems incredibly elitist and mean spirited to me.
The rich will have private coverage. The rest of us will wait 6 months for a x-ray.

PT Car Washer

The rich will have private coverage. The rest of us will wait 6 months for a x-ray.
If you are making over a 100k/yr delivering Amazon boxes, you are a lot better off than most people in this country. There are lawyers and professionals that don't make that much.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
from all your experience in Canada and UK? They provide better and faster service statically. Propagandized you are.
A basic Google search will show you they have ridiculously long wait times for care in Canada. It's an undeniable fact.

It's okay good buddy, you're just ignorant on the subject, educate yourself.

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
If you are making over a 100k/yr delivering Amazon boxes, you are a lot better off than most people in this country. There are lawyers and professionals that don't make that much.
Maybe the lawyers and professionals should work 10 or 11 hour days, then they would be killing it.