Tell your family and friends.

AB831

Fat Freddy needs you. Our station is imploring us to try to get our friends to apply here before the Christmas storm hits. The fact that they’re actually trying to be proactive about something tells me it’s going to be a brutal one this year.

falcon back

Fat Freddy needs you. Our station is imploring us to try to get our friends to apply here before the Christmas storm hits. The fact that they’re actually trying to be proactive about something tells me it’s going to be a brutal one this year.
I am sure you will be the weak link in the operation. Lazy and selfish people rarely add much to a loop.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
We were told that today too. I told two Ground drivers but neither was interested. The third Ground driver on my route wouldn’t work out at Express. He has WAY too many bad habits. Lol.

falcon back

We were told that today too. I told two Ground drivers but neither was interested. The third Ground driver on my route wouldn’t work out at Express. He has WAY too many bad habits. Lol.
Express can always use a few drivers that leave their truck running while in a stop, nose in every driveway and break about every safety rule there is.

AB831

That is what people I described usually say about themselves. You included.
I’m just another millennial brat who doesn’t know the meaning of hard work, I guess. If only people like me listened to hard-working, sacrificial people like you, this country would be a better place, right?

bacha29

I’m just another millennial brat who doesn’t know the meaning of hard work, I guess. If only people like me listened to hard-working, sacrificial people like you, this country would be a better place, right?
Ever since the days of the Waffen SS blind obedience and absolute loyalty has had a hard time coming up with worthwhile rewards to give to people for that type of behavior.

And as time has gone by and too many people have come away with nothing to show for their blind obedience and loyalty it is both a labor practice and a employment culture has kind of fallen out of fashion .

falcon back

Maybe “kids of today” are just bringing their effort in line with their compensation.
You were not raised by someone that told you no matter what you do, do the best you can? I guess work ethic and character was not a family trait.

1596661612902.png

falcon back

So the incentive to work hard at Fedex is making your parents proud? No wonder our stock is in the toliet.
Not at all. It is called learning character and work ethic from a young age. You might not understand what character and work ethic means. Seems many on here don't. They sure know what bitching and whining is though.

AB831

Not at all. It is called learning character and work ethic from a young age. You might not understand what character and work ethic means. Seems many on here don't. They sure know what bitching and whining is though.
What did you do to professionally better yourself beyond applying for a job after high school and staying there until it was time to retire or die? I’m taking a full time course load on top of my full time job. That’s the bed I made for myself, so I accept all that for what it is. The only thing I “bitch“ about is when my job is unnecessarily made harder because of the stupidity and/or laziness of those who are supposed to be my superiors. But please do tell me by example how I could be a harder worker.